BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

Re: BMW 1er Meetup for May 2012 (Updated)

M-Nut;827908 said:
Dear Friends,

Here are some of the evenings pics from my marketing mei-mei:

Facebook

cannnot seeeee.....

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

zhenlie;827910 said:
cannnot seeeee.....

Bro, try again. Quite a few forum members are viewing it now.

still the same...i resigned to my fate...can look at the one and only picture i have...

Yeah, can't view piccies. Maybe it's because I don't hv Facebook account...

wobbles;827936 said:
Yeah, can't view piccies. Maybe it's because I don't hv Facebook account...

Yeah me toooo...i also no Fb account! Thought i was the only special one...lol

M-Nut;827908 said:
Dear Friends,

Here are some of the evenings pics from my marketing mei-mei:

Facebook
Even with a FB account, still got "The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."... of course after I log into my account first.

Oh well, will try again tonight. :shakemyb:

Baby1M;827969 said:
Even with a FB account, still got "The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."... of course after I log into my account first.

Oh well, will try again tonight. :shakemyb:

ya, me 2. cannot c

Maybe only Elites who've connected with the Peasantry can view? We all should take MRT trip...

wobbles;827999 said:
Maybe only Elites who've connected with the Peasantry can view? We all should take MRT trip...

I am definately a peasant.... can i view please :shakemyb:

Yup! Can;t view too.

Maybe the photos not shared to public leh.

SEE ALL OF YOU... All Atas Bimmer drivers who've lost contact with the "ground peasantry".... that's why all cannot view.

wobbles;828028 said:
SEE ALL OF YOU... All Atas Bimmer drivers who've lost contact with the "ground peasantry".... that's why all cannot view.

Peasant cannot be bimmer meh?

I am a peasant bimmer :wavey:

Saw the pics uploaded on MA facebook as well...kudos to hendra and team and kids...special commendation to marketing mei mei!

Forrestgum;827684 said:
Aoi....mai hai hor :whipper:. It's more like Ann-Ally....belly nice, don't listen to the durian shell unker

Thanks ah ally belly! Haha:) fat fat fat

Andally;829453 said:
Thanks ah ally belly! Haha:) fat fat fat

Who say you fat!! Izzit Ben1? ....Next time dont let him taxi in your car ok. :woottt:

hahahahha Zebra you smiled so widely cause you bought the car ah?

Dear BMW-SG Members,

Those who attended the 31st May 2012 Parts and service Event at Munich Automobiles ,
Stands a chance to win a 1 year Top-Gear Magazine Subscription. Simply fill up the CRM Form with your particulars and submit it back via email. 5 winners that will be picked. All entries must be submitted by 30th June 2012 and the winner will announced on our BMW-SG Discussion Room on the 1st of July 2012.
Those who have not received any emails, please email to [email protected].
Thank you.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear BMW-SG Members,

Those who attended the 31st May 2012 Parts and service Event at Munich Automobiles ,
Stands a chance to win a 1 year Top-Gear Magazine Subscription. Simply fill up the CRM Form with your particulars and submit it back via email. 5 winners that will be picked. All entries must be submitted by 30th June 2012 and the winner will announced on our BMW-SG Discussion Room on the 1st of July 2012.

Dear BMW-SG Members,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
go8868today
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back