BMW 1M coupe - Cold Air Intake

Re: BMW 1M coupe - Cold Air Intake

Do you still have the open-pod one? Coz i'll be transiting via SG on the 27th of this month and will be going back to Brunei the very next day. If you still have, then i'll buy it off from you provided that its still brand new :)

OmarShareef;933573 said:
Do you still have the open-pod one? Coz i'll be transiting via SG on the 27th of this month and will be going back to Brunei the very next day. If you still have, then i'll buy it off from you provided that its still brand new :)

I'll still be overseas on the 27th. Will only be back on 7Jan13. I can post it from Singapore if you don't mind though.

Shouldnt be any problem Bro as i have an associate who works in Brunei Embassy there. Can you let me know once you have it in your hands so that i can coordinate with my associate there in SG?

I look forward to hear from you and thank you for your offer.

vs2000;933635 said:
I'll still be overseas on the 27th. Will only be back on 7Jan13. I can post it from Singapore if you don't mind though.

OmarShareef;934094 said:
Shouldnt be any problem Bro as i have an associate who works in Brunei Embassy there. Can you let me know once you have it in your hands so that i can coordinate with my associate there in SG?

Hi Shareef,

Ok I can order it for you but will need payment 1st though. I will be back on the 28th Dec 12 and can meet up with your associate or you can send me a bank transfer instead. I will send you a receipt thereafter.

OmarShareef;934094 said:

Hi Omar,

I just got back yesterday from overseas. If you're still interested in the Afe open-pod intake, I can meet up with your associate in Singapore.

Let me know and I'll give you my contact.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w8823

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back