BMW 218i Convertible

Been driving one for 3 years love the handling and economy. Acceleration is quicker than you would anticipate from a 1.5L engine and the car is always eager to go. Nice engine tone too. Back seat a bit small though but enough to ferry 3 kids, oldest at 12 to school every morning with no problem. Cabin noice is excellent for a soft top.

Roooooooooooooofless Rocks...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi! My wife just bought a 218 Convertible today! Really don’t see much around but I can’t seem to find much issues with it online. Anyone can share if they have kena any small issues with the car? We were concerned about the the fact that it’s a soft top but that’s also why my wife likes it. I’m sure we’re going to enjoy the topless feeling very much!

Hi! My wife just bought a 218 Convertible today! Really don’t see much around but I can’t seem to find much issues with it online. Anyone can share if they have kena any small issues with the car? We were concerned about the the fact that it’s a soft top but that’s also why my wife likes it. I’m sure we’re going to enjoy the topless feeling very much!
Welcome to the club.
Brand new ? Shouldn’t worry too much PML will take care of any issues within warranty period.
Just enjoy the ride...

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back