BMW 218i Convertible

Been driving one for 3 years love the handling and economy. Acceleration is quicker than you would anticipate from a 1.5L engine and the car is always eager to go. Nice engine tone too. Back seat a bit small though but enough to ferry 3 kids, oldest at 12 to school every morning with no problem. Cabin noice is excellent for a soft top.

Roooooooooooooofless Rocks...

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Hi! My wife just bought a 218 Convertible today! Really don’t see much around but I can’t seem to find much issues with it online. Anyone can share if they have kena any small issues with the car? We were concerned about the the fact that it’s a soft top but that’s also why my wife likes it. I’m sure we’re going to enjoy the topless feeling very much!

Hi! My wife just bought a 218 Convertible today! Really don’t see much around but I can’t seem to find much issues with it online. Anyone can share if they have kena any small issues with the car? We were concerned about the the fact that it’s a soft top but that’s also why my wife likes it. I’m sure we’re going to enjoy the topless feeling very much!
Welcome to the club.
Brand new ? Shouldn’t worry too much PML will take care of any issues within warranty period.
Just enjoy the ride...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back