• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW 3 Series - E92 ONLY Coupe CoverKing Satin Dust Cover - Starting Auction $10

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi all,I have a brand new in box/packaging CoverKing Custom Cover For BMW 3 Series E92 Coupe Satin Dust Cover for sale - auction from S$10 onwards.

Custom cut for your car and will fit it like a glove. This is specifically only for the BMW 3 Series E92 Coupe. This will not fit a sedan. Or a 1 series. This will not fit any other model.

Color - BLACK.

These covers are for INDOOR / UNDER-GARAGE USE ONLY.

Again, these are cut and sewn to exact vehicle specifications. If you have a small boot spoiler (lip) it's still OK.

I bought a few units (for different models) at these a few years ago and they've been sitting in my storeroom until now. Forgot about them till i moved house.

The material (not the car) is very similar to the one below. Think of it like silk.

coverking-car-covers-5.jpg

coverking-car-covers-1.jpg

IMPORTANT - IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ

These covers are for INDOOR / UNDER-GARAGE USE ONLY.

These are NOT the ones which you can put out under a storm in the open. These are for you to cover your ride in an underground carpark for keeping dust out if you're travelling / out of the country.

So what do i get?
Everything that comes in the packaging.

What's the catch?
Basically - you need to be a BMWSG member and leave down your bid in this thread. You have until this Friday, the 26th of April 6PM Singapore time to leave your bid in this. You can bid multiple times.

The higher bidder will get the brand new custom cover.

I will only accept bids in this thread.

Will you accept bids via email, PM or through your Facebook profile?

NO. I will not reply via email, PM or any other channel. This offer is only exclusive to BMWSG members and the highest bidder will get a nice unit at the highest price.

Sorry in advance if you do not receive a reply from me. I already get multiple inquiries each day and I don't mean to be rude. It's just hard enough to work with multiple emails back and forth.

So case in point, NO. I will not reply you via any other channel. Sorry.

But I'm not a BMWSG member! I just got sent to this link by a friend.
You can signup over at Registration Page and start posting - our community is the best out there. (shameless plug).

What happens if I win the auction?
I will contact you and arrange for payment to be made, followed by delivery. I will also request for a non-refundable deposit of S$30 to ensure that you are legit and truly interested. If the item is sold at less than this amount, I will refund you the amount accordingly.

What happens if the winning bidder backs out, isn't legit, -insert other reason-?
The second highest bidder will get the unit at his bidded price posted in this thread.

How will I receive the unit from you?
If you're in Singapore, I will meet you somewhere in the East Coast area. Details to be specified. If you are overseas - I will ship the item to you via registered post.

Where do I read about this unit?
Here are some helpful pages for you to read.

CoverKing's website.
Coverking - Custom Car Covers

How much is this cover actually worth?

240 USD Onwards.

You can see my earlier thread posted in 2008 and the prices listed - http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/group-...-thread/25597-group-buy-custom-car-cover.html

Happy bidding.

Got other questions, technical etc otherwise about this unit? Use Google.
Google

VERY IMPORTANT:
I reserve ALL RIGHTS to modify terms of this auction. That said - I will only do so in the benefit of the auction, members and if ever so necessarily.

YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR BID IN THIS THREAD. I WILL NOT REPLY TO PMs, EMAILS, SMS'S OR VIA ANY OTHER CHANNEL.

ONCE SOLD - THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BMW 3 Series - E92 ONLY Coupe CoverKing Satin Dust Cover - Starting Auction $10

$15 from me!

Re: BMW 3 Series - E92 ONLY Coupe CoverKing Satin Dust Cover - Starting Auction $10

25 if I am eligible.

$30 dollars for me

bidding it for 45 :)

Bump for the day.

Is tis auction over- Wats the updates

Thinesh10;801374 said:
Is tis auction over- Wats the updates
As stated in my first post - it ends 6pm today.

ryan;801470 said:
As stated in my first post - it ends 6pm today.
you mean tomorrow, 27 Apr 12, 6pm right? :)

Je_taime;801516 said:
you mean tomorrow, 27 Apr 12, 6pm right? :)
Today ;) Updated date from 27th to 26th. Error earlier.

:sleepy: 50 buckaroos........................8):OTpolis:

Less than an hour to auction end. :)

Just to clarify - last bids must be before 18:00. Not on 18:00 itself.

My decision in determining the last poster is up to my discretion and decision is FINAL.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88events
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back