BMW 3 Series F30 Pre LCI & F30 LCI M Sport & M Performance Full Complete Set Bodykit

Re: BMW NEW 3 Series F30 Complete Bodykit Type:03

I think I spoken to William........ he told me... he can't tell the difference between yours and huan zhing!
I agreed!

jonleeck;1055423 said:
I think I spoken to William........ he told me... he can't tell the difference between yours and huan zhing!
I agreed!

Won't say it's 100% as Huan Zhng but at least got 95% & above.

Customer book this set during our anniversary with 10% Off retail price + free kidney grill.

For those who doesn't wants fiercer look,This is what we have.MT with Front Bumper,Sideskirt,Rear Bumper & Glossy Kidney Grill that gave your car a classy & outstanding look.:)

F30 Havana Done Up:

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the front and rear diffuser. It looks very good and like what other bros said....... look like Huan Zhng but NOT at Huan Zhng price... hahaha... :thumbsup:

NPNT....Hao lian the front and rear diffuser fitted on car leh... lol...

Ar h.....is I said! Is close to prefection... At least for f30.

JDM Autocare;1057348 said:
Front & Rear Diffuser Installed![/

Hi Boss,

The single tip exhaust seems to look out of place with a big gap between the tip and the diffuser. You have means to rectify that without having the need to touch the exhaust tip?

Luboil;1059356 said:
Hi Boss,

The single tip exhaust seems to look out of place with a big gap between the tip and the diffuser. You have means to rectify that without having the need to touch the exhaust tip?

I think there is a single exos tip diffuser to choose from but this owner chose the double exos tip one probably cos he changing exos soon I suspect....

Luboil;1059356 said:
JDM Autocare;1057348 said:
Front & Rear Diffuser Installed![/

Hi Boss,

That's the 328 rear diffuser.for 316/320 I never bring in but if you want,can be arrange.

Thanks

MW;1059358 said:
I think there is a single exos tip diffuser to choose from but this owner chose the double exos tip one probably cos he changing exos soon I suspect....

Bingo.:thumbsup:

All PMs Replied.

10% Off Retail Price For MT & Perf Full Complete Set Till CNY + Free Kidney Grill!

Thanks Everyone.

1 set of Alphine White Ready For Installation.

Any F30 alphine white owners interested,do PM,whatsapp,SMS or call me @ 96303880.

Thanks,
Daniel

All PMs Replied,We will be installing a full complete Performance kit next week!

Thanks,
Daniel

Dear All,

We will be installing 2 sets of Mineral Grey F30 Performance Full Bodykit on 13/01 Monday & 16/01 Thursday.

Interested bros,do dropby & take alook when you're free.

Thanks,
Daniel

BMW F30 335I Installed Perf Full Bodykit + Kidney Grill Outer Layer Matt & Center Slates Glossy Black.

2 PM Replied.

We will be installing another complete set on Thursday 16/01 Morning 10am.

Thanks,
Daniel

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mksportooo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back