BMW 335i Sedan.

Re: BMW 335i Sedan.

zag;401871 said:
really!? what would go thru yr mind when one pulls up next to you then blows away in what looked like a souped up M3 wannabe with 320i badge glued to its tail but with quad exhaust and all...?

hehehe jezz wondering..

I'd think that the driver was my twin brother/sister.... :)

But I dun think I'd go as far as to badge one a '320i' lah. That'd be lying. Haha. Probably just debadge.

Breyton;401872 said:
I'd think that the driver was my twin brother/sister.... :)

But I dun think I'd go as far as to badge one a '320i' lah. That'd be lying. Haha. Probably just debadge.
But.......

Twin tailpipe is a giveaway if u badge it 320i

davidtch;401890 said:
But.......

Twin tailpipe is a giveaway if u badge it 320i

Like Zag said, it might be a 320 dressed up to look like an M3...

I know one forumer who dressed his 520 (or was it 523?) to look exactly like an M5. Complete with flared wheel arches and quad tailpipes - to the extent of smoking the dummy pipes on the other side a bit black so that they look like they are real pipes that are in use!

ryan;401789 said:
...Also, does anyone see this as a potential resale issue car?

Was just thinking - I have seen quite a number of used E92/93 335s for sale on sgcarmart, but never seen an E90 335i (excluding used imports). Even checked with PPSL sales rep - he has also not seen any come through them. Owners must all be very happy with their rides and probably a very different demographic from E92/93.

As for potential resale issue, I think the market is quite niche for E90 335, which means it'll probably take you longer to sell than a 320, or maybe even an E92/93 335, but not for any other reason than the fact that you're reaching out to a much smaller audience.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rajabaji1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back