• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW Accessories Shop in KL

318 NewBoy

Does any buddy know of any reliable shops in KL that sell aftermarket bmw accessories? Will be driving to KL this coming Christmas holiday, hope to get something. Thanks in advance for recommendations. :shakemyb:

Re: BMW Accessories Shop in KL

I doubt the price in KL can be cheaper than Singapore? Many shops in Malaysia always buy from Singapore instead of keeping stock. Don't forget they have to pay import duty.

Oic, but will probably check out the price first if there is any recommended shops there. Thanks, bro.

Usually the suppliers in KL will buy from Singapore and sell to their customers. They have to pay tax upfront when they import any goods. So they would stock common and fast moving items only.

Everyday there are many peoples from Asean countries come to Singapore and buy what they need or what they can't get in their countries. They will go back home on the same day.

Hi, wat about places in JB? saw a thread about CF hood in bandar something.. any idea about that place?
:)

Hi, I'm actually from KL. I'm actually active in another forum in Malaysia - UDMowners.com (moderator, feel free to edit if having the URL here is inappropriate), u can get alot of advise on price and parts here. Most of my friends and myself will hang out at Sunway where there are a few accessories shop there i.e. Motorsport Division, Redzone... but some how I feel that singapore price is more competitive

I'm not sure what's the used parts market are like in S'pore, so can't really comment on that. Maybe can you suggest a few items with the price they are selling in S'pore and I can help to look it up. btw, when will u be coming to KL? If it's not too troublesome, can I ask for favour to get something for me from S'pore?

iNSTiNCTz;276089 said:
I'm not sure what's the used parts market are like in S'pore, so can't really comment on that. Maybe can you suggest a few items with the price they are selling in S'pore and I can help to look it up. btw, when will u be coming to KL? If it's not too troublesome, can I ask for favour to get something for me from S'pore?

I will be there on 22 Dec. What parts are you looking for?

m-power;276352 said:
Oh no, Bad repu shop ...pls check ..

Really? What's wrong with the shop? Can share your experience? :screwedu:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
w9betgroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups