BMW Asia used cars

bummer73

Hi,

Every now and then, BMW Asia will 'let go' a whole heap of used cars into the market to be sold as used cars. Usually, these used cars are all latest models and only a few months old.

Does anyone here know why, the driver profile and usage patterns of these cars, and if they are actually worth buying? Understand that they come with std 3 yr warrenty i.e. if I were to get a used car that used to be used by someone in BMW asia thats 6 mths old, I've got another 2.5 yrs of warrenty when I buy it...

Thanks

Re: BMW Asia used cars

Worth buying imo :)

Usually these cars are driven by senior management and well driving profiles it's really hard to say unless you are very knowledgable on parts to inspect the car on hand.

Yes they come with standard warranty.

I don't think you should worry much about them. :)

bummer73;316715 said:
Hi,

Every now and then, BMW Asia will 'let go' a whole heap of used cars into the market to be sold as used cars. Usually, these used cars are all latest models and only a few months old.

Does anyone here know why, the driver profile and usage patterns of these cars, and if they are actually worth buying? Understand that they come with std 3 yr warrenty i.e. if I were to get a used car that used to be used by someone in BMW asia thats 6 mths old, I've got another 2.5 yrs of warrenty when I buy it...

Thanks

Mate, I bot my E90 325 from them, it's running perfect since I bot it 9 month's ago. Was in superb condition when i bot it, mileage about 7k, and it was a 10 month old car then. I got the car at slightly more than 30k off brand new, so i would like to think i got myself a good deal.

it's worth considering, these cars. of course, nothing beats test driving the car yourself and feel it yourself. i will definitely go to them for my next car.

good luck.

cheers muddie

Ryan and Muddie, Thanks for your prompt feedback.
OK! I confirmed it. 6 mths old E92 (is that what you call it? Not very gd with these codes) 325 coupe at 20+k off new car price.

Any idea where to get this lobang? Not the Premium Selection right?

where to get such deals ?

IMHO the 20k discount for the E92 doesnt seem like a gd deal

bummer73;316768 said:
Ryan and Muddie, Thanks for your prompt feedback.
OK! I confirmed it. 6 mths old E92 (is that what you call it? Not very gd with these codes) 325 coupe at 20+k off new car price.

Hot ride bro.
Grats.

Now... Time for the modding virus to be infected into you.

ClemZ;317137 said:
where to get such deals ?

IMHO the 20k discount for the E92 doesnt seem like a gd deal

Really Clemz? Gee... In your opinion, what would a fair price be for an Oct 07 325 coupe? To me, I thot it doesn't come often and 20+ k (of course I dont know how low PML can quote for a brand new one. I was told 188800, maybe minus of 1-2k off ) discount sounded ok.

Anywayz, will be collecting my ride soon. Cheers

bought 6 month old 325i touring from PS, 24k off list price
8 thousand km on the clock

cant complain

damn i did know they got such deals. do u all go thru yr SE or how would u know what is AFS ?

Who to contact in BMW for such deals ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otsobetme
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back