BMW beating red light

Re: BMW beating red light

Centurion9990;882414 said:
For? Sorry, I'm just being honest and yes.. I will beat red light to see the last moments of my folks..

for that bmw driver, he will need Bro Mw's services cos chances of the paotou kia vigilante doing it is high, especially fueled by other "righteous drivers"....haha.....
well, there is karma, all of us will have our off days too, hope they dun run red lights too regardless of with or without purpose

Centurion9990;882401 said:
WHAT IF that driver:

People will say whatever it is, he should not done that. Wait till any of the above happens to you, then we shall see you will drive rationally or not.

Mai chap ppl's tai chee.. If he's caught, let the authority deal with him.

...yup, agree... non of anyone's business ...in anything....no one owns each other a living...

Back Off.

...different when it comes 2 life and death...all responsible drivers will help one way or another.

Centurion9990;882414 said:
For? Sorry, I'm just being honest and yes.. I will beat red light to see the last moments of my folks..

Oh, I meant, he did use the same excuse and his client got just slap with a warning

MW;856105 said:
OT

Last time I represented a client who was speeding at 120km/hr on ECP n kenna caught. His reason was his sai at the tip liao and some sai already come out. TP said no excuse and charged him in court.

I asked the judge if a driver is on highway and need to Lau sai, should he drive faster to find toilet or stop by road shoulder and Lau sai in the bushes, both of which are offenses.

The Judge said a car is a mobile anything, even a toilet.

I then asked, by that analogy, a car can be used as a love hotel, and which again is also an offense?

The judge let my client off with a warning.

I da man

End of OT

Last edited by a moderator:

Yawn, I am bored again so I posted in that thread again.....

And anyone who say in that thread that I have inferior complex are just shooting the rest who likes to whack bimmer drivers wa ha ha ha.

Saw another thread in HWZ whereby a forumer posted yet another in-car video showing a car driving over double white line. He also asking if he should report police. Road was empty and though the driver did commit offence but no harm was done whatsoever.

People are just bo liao...

people nowadays are just getting more and more intolerant...

i saw jack scratch his balls n smell his fingers. i thinking about telling his wife. she married a perv.

If he did beat a red light under the law,you don't hafta do anything,the traffic police will send the summons to him,which is unless the traffic lights has got no camera,which I highly doubt so,cos I have seen traffic light cameras at school areas.

So my question is,end of the day,what is the main purpose of that fella putting up the video for?
To humiliate a fellow car driver?(putting aside the make of car)

Or to show off his car camera quality very good?

Driving anywhere in the world,is not solely about following rules and guidelines out of driving school textbooks,yes,you can be very well versed in everything that they teach you in driving school,but end of the day,are you sure with all these knowledge you are able to come out with a course of action during that split second?

How many times have we heard of cases where the driver panic and instead of stepping on brakes,they stepped on the accelerator instead?
Is this stepping on the brakes like what they teach in driving school?

What I m trying to say here is end of the day,if we are not the driver,we will not know what the driver is thinking,and I m pretty sure,car cameras are not made for that purpose,but more for the purposes of ascertaining who is right or wrong,in cases of accidents.

Man13utd13;883618 said:
..... What I m trying to say here is end of the day,if we are not the driver,we will not know what the driver is thinking,and I m pretty sure,car cameras are not made for that purpose,but more for the purposes of ascertaining who is right or wrong,in cases of accidents.
:thumbsup: I agree

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacai188betmov

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back