• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW Cabriolet Drivers ONLY (Group buy for Reinhold Engineering Remote Roof Module)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi guys,

I'm planning on getting a Reinhold Engineering Module for my BMW Z4 and I've talked to their team on getting a special deal on their modules.

What does it do?
It opens your roof remotely without you holding down onto the roof button. Just 3 clicks on your key to open / close the roof automatically whether you're inside or outside the car.

Which cars are applicable?
Currently only BMW E36, BMW E46 and BMW Z4s are applicable. Other marques (Audi / Merc) are also available, but I haven't bothered to check them out.

Who can fix it?
I do know of a workshop who has done it successfully on a BMW M3 and BMW Z4 already, so it's doable. Costs are still to be worked out.

How can i join in?
Join in by putting your name down in the group buy list below. Copy and paste the list if you're interested.

When will this group buy end?
This group buy will end by 28th August (Tuesday).

How much does it cost?
E36 Module - $SGD 616 (299 EUR)
E46 Module - $SGD 513 (249 EUR)
Z4 Module - $SGD 513 (249 EUR)

Shipping for each individual module (if you buy it yourself) is 37 EUR.

I'm still working out the discounted detail on this group buy and arranging for it via cheaper, consolidated shipment.

How can i pay?
PM me with your mobile and email address for details and I will arrange for the payment. All orders must be paid prior to purchase.

I have more questions about this module..
Please view their website for more official details. www.cabrio-module.de

SLK_Dachautomatik.jpg

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]BMW E46 Cabrio Remote Roof Module[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
After installation of the Remote Roof Module you are able to control the roof by the BMW remote key. Just press the open or close button three times and the roof will open or close automatically.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]

BMW Z4 Roadster Remote Roof Module
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]
After installation of the Remote Roof Module you are able to control the roof by the BMW remote key. Just press the open or close button three times and the roof will open or close automatically.

[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]

BMW E36 Cabrio Remote Roof Module
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]

Group Buy List
1. Ryan
[/FONT]

Re: BMW Cabriolet Drivers ONLY (Group buy for Reinhold Engineering Remote Roof Module)

Just a bump for Monday morning.

Re: BMW Cabriolet Drivers ONLY (Group buy for Reinhold Engineering Remote Roof Module)

This is a great product. Really make you cab look cool when you close the top. At least 5 of us have this in Singapore. Ryan, you should get more discount. I got them to ship 2 modules at a time at the same price (inclusive of shipment) for the bros here. The installation is not difficult. Someone here got a friend to do it for free! Others when to Ah Wee.

Good luck!

cgoh;236634 said:
This is a great product. Really make you cab look cool when you close the top. At least 5 of us have this in Singapore. Ryan, you should get more discount. I got them to ship 2 modules at a time at the same price (inclusive of shipment) for the bros here. The installation is not difficult. Someone here got a friend to do it for free! Others whet to Ah Wee.

Gook luck!
Cgoh,

Sure thing :) Have been eyeing this module for quite some time already, but yes, it would be cheaper if i can get a couple of others to buy it at the same time.

Will let this group buy run for another week before closing it.

Cheers!

can i buy it and activate other peoples roof? ok jokes aside..i think its a legitimate question...or does it only work with YOUR key?

Ryan, they have another module that allows the top to be opened -- at a low speed. Please check if we can bundle this with the remote roof open module at an attractive price. Will talk to you this weekend meet up.

lennon Tan;236687 said:
Ryan, they have another module that allows the top to be opened -- at a low speed. Please check if we can bundle this with the remote roof open module at an attractive price. Will talk to you this weekend meet up.
Hi Lennon,

If you could post the particular module here i can talk to them.

Basically, the more we can order, the more discount we can get...

Shld be in the same web site. This kang-tao Cgoh passed to me sometime back. I remember the " open while rdiving " module cost as much as the remote top open module . We shld bargain " hard hard " for it !

Hi Bro, I'm interested to get the module. Count me in.. Thanx! :)

lennon Tan;236717 said:
Shld be in the same web site. This kang-tao Cgoh passed to me sometime back. I remember the " open while rdiving " module cost as much as the remote top open module . We shld bargain " hard hard " for it !

checked the website --there is a module for opening the hood at speed up to 30 MPH for E36 . Dono why not listed for E46 or Z4 ??????. This is useful feature when it drizzle while driving the top down .

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Group Buy List
1. Ryan
2. Percival
[/FONT]

Hi,

Please include me in (Z4 model). Thanks.

1. Ryan
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular](BMW Z4 Remote Roof Module)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] 2. Percival [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular](BMW E46 Cabrio Remote Roof Module)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] 3. Stratus (BMW Z4 Remote Roof Module)
[/FONT]

vigelic;238923 said:
Remote roof - open up your roof from outside of your car automatically with 3 taps of the unlock button.

One Touch - Press the roof button once, and it will open up completely without having you to hold down.

this is cool stuff..bumpz

ryan,

i'm in for my E46 cab. tks vm

cheers. les

1. Ryan
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular](BMW Z4 Remote Roof Module)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] 2. Percival [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular](BMW E46 Cabrio Remote Roof Module)[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular] 3. Stratus (BMW Z4 Remote Roof Module)
4. Aussieyen (BMW E46 Cabrio Remote Roof Module)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]1. Ryan [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular](BMW Z4 Remote Roof Module)[/FONT]
5. Vigelic
[/FONT]

ryan;240212 said:
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]1. Ryan [/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular](BMW Z4 Remote Roof Module)[/FONT]
5. Vigelic
6.Lennon ( E36 Cabrio Remote Roof Module and 30MPH Roof Opening Module )

Bump, last call before i close this group buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
789clubmobi

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups