• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW Cabriolet Drivers ONLY (Group buy for Reinhold Engineering Remote Roof Module)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BMW Cabriolet Drivers ONLY (Group buy for Reinhold Engineering Remote Roof Module)

Sadly, I can't participate in this group buy. I have a 630i Cab.

But I am very thankful because I have now contacted Andreas Reinhold directly and he has promised to see if his system can be adopted to my car.

Thanks and Cheers!

Re: BMW Cabriolet Drivers ONLY (Group buy for Reinhold Engineering Remote Roof Module)

Dear guys,

We've finalised the group buy.

Please check your PM and EMAIL address for information from me.

If you don't see it in your email inbox, please check your junk mail folder if it's been moved there by accident.

Just installed my module this morning :)

Woot! Can't wait for the rest to install theirs. My first closing didn't initiate (didn't press 5 times), but the last one did very well!

If you currently drive a cabrio and would like to install this on your car, please indicate your interest in this thread and we'll organise another group buy if there's sufficient folks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nThdlmoet6Q[/youtube]

:cloud9: Ryan, tks for organising the group buy. Couldn't wait to instal the modules . Will definitely enjoyed these new features.

Ryan

How come you have to press 5 times? Cgoh's and my car only need to press 3 times.

For those who installed the module and find that it does not complete the closing or opening action, do not panic. It means that you need more resistors. A few of us were successful after adding 5 resistors to each wires! If you need more resistance, just pop down to Sim Lim to buy bigger resistors. Good luck!

Dude, u changed wheels? they look blackish gunmetal... more pics!:yummie:

ryan;249616 said:
Just installed my module this morning :)

Woot! Can't wait for the rest to install theirs. My first closing didn't initiate (didn't press 5 times), but the last one did very well!

If you currently drive a cabrio and would like to install this on your car, please indicate your interest in this thread and we'll organise another group buy if there's sufficient folks.

[youtube]nThdlmoet6Q[/youtube]

:) Just going a bit OT on this thread.

Julian being the gifted photographer.

RyanZ4.jpg

ryan
tks vm for organising the remote roof module. fantastic job.
nice ride you have there , mate.

:goodup: Ryan, tks for organising the group buy. Got the modules installed last weekend . Very happy with the new found freedom --no need to sit inside the car and keep pressing the switch liao. Also can enjoy opening /closing the hood while driving -----SHIOK !!! For those who have yet to mod this ,wait no more ---hehehehehe:cloud9:

wah nice...happy now ar...big red bbk amidst the black rims.
now easier to spot yr car in Amara..:)

cmon, blacken yr grilles to suit the look!

ryan;250003 said:
:) Just going a bit OT on this thread.

Julian being the gifted photographer.

RyanZ4.jpg

SHUCKS! Can't believe I missed this thread!

Any upgrades for my 6er Vert?

ACS6;256134 said:
SHUCKS! Can't believe I missed this thread!

Any upgrades for my 6er Vert?
I'm going to start another group buy for this module :)

Stay tuned!

ryan;257993 said:
I'm going to start another group buy for this module :)

Stay tuned!

I'm not gonna miss it this time round. PM me what that happens okie dokie?

Cheerz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
for88kim

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups