BMW Car Care, ie carwash, polishing etc

Jase

Hi gang,

Where would be a good place for me to keep my car in tip-top condition in the East (near Katong)? I've heard good things about SFC but it's quite a distance from my place. Any suggestions etc would be appreciated.

Thanks,
J

Re: BMW Car Care, ie carwash, polishing etc

Jase;171922 said:
Hi gang,

Where would be a good place for me to keep my car in tip-top condition in the East (near Katong)? I've heard good things about SFC but it's quite a distance from my place. Any suggestions etc would be appreciated.

Thanks,
J
Try Groomworks at Jln Tua Kong....not as good as SFC but quality is still ok and above average. Pricewise, it's cheaper than SFC and they also have a member's carwash scheme whereby you pay $50 for 12 washes. Tel no. for Groomworks is 6246 1661 Yong. Btw I'm not related to Groomworks in any way...just a happy customer.

ps. They're open on Sundays too.

Thanks rodders. That sounds great :) I'm still looking around, particularly near the Paya Lebar side but will certainly keep Groomworks in mind :)

You guys may want to try CarWerks along Owen Road... Expensive but ultimate protection on the paintwork and bling bling guaranteed!

BELLISSIMO;172076 said:
You guys may want to try CarWerks along Owen Road... Expensive but ultimate protection on the paintwork and bling bling guaranteed!

Thanks bro, but somewhere closer to Katong/Paya Lebar would be nice :)

BELLISSIMO;172076 said:

What's the rates?

lost_soul;172085 said:
What's the rates?
When I said it's expensive, I really meant it.

Whenever I am there, my eyes are always feasting at cars that you don't always see on the roads. Phantoms, Lambos, Porsches, Ferraris, Bentleys etc etc...

CarWerks has a rather different system. The brand we are talking about is ZYMOL from the USA. You have to buy the wax, synthetic polishing/drying cloths, pre-wax, rim protection spray, leather protection cream and even tyre shine from them directly. And boy, it cost me almost $500 to get this set of products. To get your car waxed is another charge on labour!

Most friends say that I paid that much to ogle at those exotic rides but believe you me, the products are unbelievably out-of-this-world!

The bling bling is not what your ordinary wax can achieve. With each waxing session, your paintwork is protected by an additional layer of carnauba wax that is so tough the paintwork does not even chip when subject to slight knocks. And that oily sheen on the paintwork stays on for the longest time. You can tell by stroking your fingers over the paintwork and you can see the swirl of the wax!

You can find cheap, off-the-shelves ZYMOL in NTUC but these are clearly the lower end stuff produced by OEM Turtle Wax. For the real thing, go to CarWerks.

Hey, I ain't no salesman from CarWerks. I am just one happy customer whose ride is as good as new even after 8 months! If you can afford to forgo other luxuries, go for a demo first and then try it! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back