BMW driver tries to flee after knocking down 3 pedestrians

Re: BMW driver tries to flee after knocking down 3 pedestrians

animian;874658 said:
.... According to Shin Min Daily News, the driver stopped to ask the first victim if he was all right, but did not leave his vehicle..... he continued to drive away but knocked into another man a short distance away. The victim fell to the ground..... driver did not stop the car, continued driving and in less than 200 metres, knocked into a middle-aged man on a bicycle.
...... the driver did not want to get out of his car and when he did so, he attempted to run.... Mr Yang said they questioned the driver, asking him if he knew he knocked into three people. The driver replied that he did not know and insisted on leaving as he was rushing for a meeting at 4.30pm..... Mr Yang also said there was no alcohol smell within the car but he saw a bag of coloured pills.
Don't be distracted by the coloured pills leh.

If whats in e papers is no false account (given it is not full account) - The driver spoke to 1st person knocked, did not want to get out of car, attempted to run, said he did not know he knocked into people, rushing for meeting = Is it not obvious the driver have signs of guilt and scared to be wacked by witnesses... want to run because rushingto meeting? :lol2:

Is the driver just returned from Romania?.

from i learnt in HKG serial dramas, there is a possibility that mr yang is colour-blind or has poor eyesight
anyway the pills are irrelevant
its the persistent domino crasher that should be crushed

diablo_728;874797 said:
maybe the pills are these
View attachment 40116

driver cannot concentrate and dont want to get out of car bc too embarresed.

the driver's defense ......i took the pills on the way to a booking slot (meeting) at the nearby hotel 81, but dun worry, i confirm will check ic one..... cannot be late as red gals quite hard to book slots..... paiseh to come down from car with a hard-on also....i m really sorry, next time i will book slots after happy hours where there r not so many people on the streets, even though it cost $10 more..... i will pay for all the medical bills incurred n also the victims' bookings for the next round.....

kenntona;874752 said:
Sensation and controversy sell.

But driver should be punished. 3 pax. Failure to remain at scene of accident.

I agree, the driver should be severely punished. Hit someone liao, man up and take the blame!

As long the pedestrian was not jaywalking, who care what pills. Make sure he Kenna pay by the law jia 6 jia 6.

Colour pills irrelevant unless police took samples on the spot and did urine/blood test on the driver.

If driver is in this forum, and he needs a sart sart lawyer to represent him, please PM me, I will give contact.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back