BMW drivers tend to get horned at more. Myth or fact?

Re: BMW drivers tend to get horned at more. Myth or fact?

only the 1 series hatch

I would think so, cause BMW drivers more horny.

kenntona;965055 said:
I would think so, cause BMW drivers more horny.

No wonder you chose a super modded 500HP Jap racer!

Fact because u always horn at the horny!

fact. sometimes i signal and filter out or something, some cb face even when quite far away will just go >> hornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Shev said:
No wonder you chose a super modded 500HP Jap racer!

Fact because u always horn at the horny!

I can also theorise that BMW drivers get laid more.

I always see Jonleeck's, Dino's, Ipoh's and MW's car in Geylang.

Jialat .... eat frog leg porridge also get spotted. Next time must park at badminton hall and walk over.

BMW drivers tend to get horned at more. Myth or fact?

oh oh oh frog porridge. i like.

but frogs don't have horn mah... :shakehea:

Nutzzz;965048 said:
Well, heard from a friend that BMW drivers tend to get horned at more. Myth or fact? :whattheh:
Myth or fact... IMHO, depends on from which persepctive your friend is coming from. See below;

Correct usage of Horn - The horn was invented as a warning device to alert other road users to danger*. It certainly wasn't meant as a means of voicing your frustration**. So which is which? :lol:

* - Warning of TP/LTA ambush ahead? Warning of near misses?
** - Jealous of BMW owners? Car too slow although keeping to speed limit and with another vehicle in front? Etc etc
Or merely receiving horning as a form of 'thumbsup'?

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

detach8;965082 said:
fact. sometimes i signal and filter out or something, some cb face even when quite far away will just go >> hornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

It is actually illegal to horn at someone while stationary as a form of expressing your frustration. It's in the RTA.

Baby1M;965495 said:
Myth or fact... IMHO, depends on from which persepctive your friend is coming from. See below;

Correct usage of Horn - The horn was invented as a warning device to alert other road users to danger*. It certainly wasn't meant as a means of voicing your frustration**. So which is which? :lol:

** - Jealous of BMW owners? Car too slow although keeping to speed limit and with another vehicle in front? Etc etc

Baby1M;965495 said:

LOL i believe my friend was coming from the angle that those drivers are "jealous". I had a friend who told me he hated BMW drivers when he heard I bought one. But now he changed his mind cos he knows what a pussy driver I am.

Red_Bean_Bun;965592 said:
It is actually illegal to horn at someone while stationary as a form of expressing your frustration. It's in the RTA.
Yes it is and only as a form of expressing frustration.

It is still legit if I was stationary and horn to warn someone of incoming danger althgh it can be debateable but if true who in the right frame of mind would say it is out of frustration... since the 'horning pattern' would differ too :D

Nutzzz;965603 said:
LOL i believe my friend was coming from the angle that those drivers are "jealous". I had a friend who told me he hated BMW drivers when he heard I bought one. But now he changed his mind cos he knows what a pussy driver I am.
LOL. Anyway don't call thyself a pussy driver, call thyself a careful driver who loves his ride to the extend u drive very carefully :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwinltd
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back