• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

BMW E60 Feb 2005 for sale

chauslim

Hi,

BMW E60, oxford Green, 520i

OMV $54111

COE $17300

Scrapped without body, paper value about $43000 (as at 31/12/2011)

COE end at 27/02/2015, approximate three more years to drive

Full original m sport body kit and sprint booster

Mileage about 170000 km (24,000 km per year)

Maintain by well establish workshop in singapore

Asking price $ 60000 negotiable ( depreciation about $5600 per year )

Interested to view the car, contact 97853702

Re: BMW E60 Feb 2005 for sale

chauslim;721365 said:
Hi,

BMW E60, oxford Green, 520i

OMV $54111

COE $17300

Scrapped without body, paper value about $43000 (as at 31/12/2011)

COE end at 27/02/2015, approximate three more years to drive

Full original m sport body kit and sprint booster

Mileage about 170000 km (24,000 km per year)

Maintain by well establish workshop in singapore

Asking price $ 60000 negotiable ( depreciation about $5600 per year )

Interested to view the car, contact 97853702

Depreciation not $5600 per year, it's around $10K per year based on asking as your PARF rebate at 10th year mark is around $30K

Thanks for the interest of reading my post. You are right in a way, The price listed is before negotiable and dealers and scrapyard guys quoted me about about 50 k above if scrape now. I am not prepare to let them exploit the situation but rather sell to those who has interest of the car at
Significant discount.
The reason I want to sell because I owned three 5 series and one x5 which I can't really managed.

Anyway thanks for your pointer.

Hi how do you derive 5.8k deprec? Even you sell at dealer trade in of 50k, the dep is still at 50k
-30k divided by 3 yr equal about 7k. Unless you sell 48k? Haha

To be fair i think paper and body shd be abt 53k so asking 60 neg is quite reasonable. Compared to most cars the pricing is reasonable, however the mileage is pretty high so its down to the service history

Thanks Diablo 728 for the positive comments, you are right , dealers offered me closed to 52 to 53k. I am thinking to benefit all bmw brothers who interested in the car with significant discount from my asking price. It takes only those who view the car to appreciate it. For the mileage, to clock 25 to 30k kmm per year, personally
I think it is reasonable usage . Most important whether you carried any maintainence and servicing.

dear bros,

I personally met up with the owner yesterday to view his car. the condition is sweet. engine n body are both nice. I'm still working out with some details. be fast before I act on it... haha....
furthermore, the owner is super friendly and give lots of advice. worst to make a trip to know him. lol. he drive all the way from west to north to meet me. tks bro.

nat

Happy buyer happy seller. Most important is car nice n all happy

MW;725146 said:
Happy buyer happy seller. Most important is car nice n all happy

when u selling.. i wan to buy yrs.. hitmee says yr yam jin good..

Hitmee says I must keep my E60 for life as his lifelong aim is to chiet me in his sissy audi

MW;725156 said:
Hitmee says I must keep my E60 for life as his lifelong aim is to chiet me in his sissy audi

like dat sian half.. i will nv be able to own a yam as fast as yrs le... can sit 1 rd? or test drive bo..>?

He can never chiet me if I dun move.

when kopi..... sit a rd or drv 1 rd,.,....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winterbrian89
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back