BMW G30 530i Fuel Consumption Combined

Ricardos

Hi. Could you please share your fuel consumption as per trip computer (KM/L) to compare results? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is at 7.7 KM/L city driving mostly - cumulative average since august this year

Do you have an eco setting?
Try that if you have, it will def give your more miles.
But the car is like in limp mode.
So it's down to what you want.
For me, I stick to comfort.

The 7.7 km/l is in comfort mode...I missed to mention that. Eco converts the BMW into Proton [emoji3] it would nice if the G30 owners can post the consumption shown by the car computer to compare.

I am on Comfort mode and i clocked 10.1km/l with my 2nd tank so far. Not sure if this accurate since i had just collected my car for 2 weeks only.

7.7km/l is very high. I am on comfort model and clocking 10.5km/l. My previous F10 520! can only travel 9.6km/l.

I am travelling 70% expressway.

I’m checking with performance motors. They claim that’s normal for city driving! Not sure!

I’m checking with performance motors. They claim that’s normal for city driving! Not sure!

Hi Ricardos, i know the comparison is for a BMW G30 B48 but just wanted to share the fuel consumption on my E93 N54,its an old 3L with 2 turbos. Its almost 9 years old and its consumption is around 7.6 to 8.1km/L. Personally i feel its high but its been like this since i got the car. Had it since new.
This may seem obvious but these could be some of the reasons u could be experiencing high fuel consumption

1.Do u accelerate to 4500rpm every chance u get?
2.Do u spend a substantial amount of time in the car messaging or waiting for your passengers with the engine running?
3.Do you spend 75% of the time in the car in start stop traffic?
4.Carry a full load of passengers and contents in the boot more than 75% of the time?
5.Tire pressure within your TPMS limits?

I have ruled out engine issues as your ride should be relatively new without any mods?

Surprised that PML staff commented that your fuel consumption is "normal"

In any case,suggest that since its a persistent problem that you keep complaining until u get a satisfactory answer from the CSO@PML.

I can only conclude that most of us who have replied feel that 7.7 is not what a B48 should be having under normal city driving...just my opinion.

If u can't make it to the upcoming meetup this Sunday,do try to attend the following one? You can then get a feel what most B48 owners are experiencing.

Do feedback if u manage to solve your fuel consumption issue.

Attachments

• 20171106_221524_crop_744x597.jpg
    20171106_221524_crop_744x597.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 881
Hi, I'm waiting for delivery of the G30 530i and currently driving the F10 528i with the N20. Fuel consumption averaging 7.9km/l too as some of you guys. I read that the B48 should have better fuel consumption and abit surprised with the 7.xkm/l fuel consumption that some of you guys are averaging here. I also noticed quite a few are averaging 10.xkm/l as well. Will be sharing my average fuel consumption once I get my car.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hitclubvietnam
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back