Bmw G30

Hi, it looks much more cheaper on Taobao. Looks like less than 100 bucks including delivery. Maybe Lazada has similar item listed as well. (If you're comfortable with unofficial accessories)
763c9f72e3635bec99cc01f905b22106.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought a full set of customised fitted 3M Nomad car mats; driver, front passenger, rear and boot for a total of $295. Think that's a far better deal than $210 for the boot mat.

If you are interested, just Google '3M customised car mat'. Should be one of the first results that pop up.

I bought a full set of customised fitted 3M Nomad car mats; driver, front passenger, rear and boot for a total of $295. Think that's a far better deal than $210 for the boot mat.

If you are interested, just Google '3M customised car mat'. Should be one of the first results that pop up.
Hi archie , is it from a guy named chris ? Do you his address or hp no. Tks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have bought twice from Chris before, not too bad. Not too sure his number still the same : 9695-2338

You can try carousell app. Looks quite interesting as well. (see photo)
image1.PNG

Hi, am think8ng of getting the 3m car mats too.
Any feedback after your usage?
Did you opt for delivery or did you go to the shop?
The fittings good?
Any logo on the mat?
Can share some pictures?

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giorgi
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back