BMW Meetup on National Day - Signup here!

Z

zhenlie

Dear all BMW-er meetup thirsty owners:

I'm pleased to announce the details for the next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or MUSTANG or BUGATTI, many cars, car or car-less..

Due to the overwhelming response from the previous meetup in May, we have the full support of the new
///M Performance Car Dealership to host another meetup on National Day!
This event is more than a regular meetup.....
it is ///M-ASSIVE, ///M-PRESSIVE, and ///M-POWERED!!

The event details are as such:

Date: Thursday, 9 August 2012 (National Day!!)
Time: 11am
Location: NEW M Performance Car Dealership @ 30 Teban Gardens Crescent

******************************************************************************* **
1) 11am - Registration and affixing car decal. Cars with participants MUST be dressed like our Singapore flag (Red and White) and would receive $100 vouchers per person. All registered cars will be put into a lottery for $3,000 Vouchers in Prizes.

2) 12pm till 4pm - Up to 5 separate convoy with taking various routes with separate tasks would drive around throughout Singapore on a scavenger hunt for items or answers on a list. At stake would be $10,000 Vouchers for the winning convoy. Return to Munich Auto. Cheating will result in the confiscation of your car! Just joking...

3) 4pm till 8pm - National Day Makan Session with games and activities. $2,500 worth of prizes for game winners. Tiger Beer free flow. "Tigers" not included.

We are looking at about $15,000 worth of prizes to be won! What are you waiting for? Register now to confirm your attendance and be prepared to be overwhelmed by the wonderful ///M-xperience! We will capped this event at 100 cars only! Whilst stocks last...

"For those who are joining us for the first time, don't be shy!!!" - Quoted Bro Forrestgum
Pm me if anyone need further information, else let the ///M Powered event speaks for itself!

******************************************************************************* **

Nick/ Name/ Car Model/ No. of Pax

1) Morganlee3377/ Morgan/E60/ 1pax
2) Aloy27/ Aloy/ E60/ 1pax
3) Clarencelee77/ clarence/E60/1pax
4) Forrestgum/ Eugene/ F20 116i/ Tentatively 4 pax (Must have moon and stars or not???)
5) Black man/Michael/F20 116i/ 1 pax
6) Sexytoy/Wil/E90/ Tentatively 2pax
7) Superlimau/F20 116i/ 3 pax
8 ) tsystem/Joel/E88/2pax
9) dress up duke/ sccs team albert lee/ z4m / 2pax
10) xtrava / Marcus / E90 / 2 Pax
11) Hitman/ Vincent/ F20 118i/ 2 pax
12) Johnski/ John/ E89/ 1 pax
13) happysd/ Sawduan/ F20 116i/ 3 pax
14)
15)
16)
17)
18 )
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28 ) xspace / Craig / Cherry QQ / 2 Pax
29)
30)
84) zhenlie/ daniel/ 1M/ 2pax

National Day Makan Session Only:
1) Baby1M / Jon Ant / E82 135i / 2pax
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18 )
19)
20)

*All drinkers to surrender their keys for sobriety checks prior to driving off.

Last edited:
Re: 1er National Day Meetup

zhenlie;851852 said:
....to be updated...stay tune to this thread...you wont regret...thousands dollar worth of prizes to be brought home...

got new dealership support???

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

yes bro alvin...new dealership support from the M Performance Car Dealership!

zhenlie;851870 said:
yes bro alvin...new dealership support from the M Performance Car Dealership!

M Power..........

vroom vrooooom
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

darn... i'll be in Paris..
keep for me? :woottt:

nighthawkcity;851881 said:
darn... i'll be in Paris..
keep for me? :woottt:

ok i keep the sticker for you...u want dapao some food as well?

zhenlie;851895 said:
ok i keep the sticker for you...u want dapao some food as well?

tks bro.. sticker enuff.. :lol:

those who wanted all the m kits, m brakes, m rims, win the vouchers then can do liao..
:woottt::woottt:

Affixing what car decal?
I don't want my ride to appear like a mobile National Flag parading like part of the National Day contingent :p

hint: we will tie in the e60 group...buywellsellwell can sign up here..same same...you hear it first from zebra......

Dear all 1er meetup thirsty owners:

I'm pleased to announce the details for the next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or not, 1er or no 1er, many cars, car or car-less..

Due to the overwhelming response from the previous meetup in May, we have the full support of the new
it is ///M-ASSIVE, ///M-PRESSIVE, and ///M-POWERED!!

************************************************** ************************************************** **
1) 11am - Registration and affixing car decal. Cars with participants MUST be dressed in like our Singapore flag (Red and White) and would receive $100 vouchers per person. All registered cars will be put into a lottery for $3,000 Vouchers in Prizes.

2) 12pm till 4pm - Up to 5 separate convoy with taking various routes with separate tasks would drive around throughout Singapore on a scavenger hunt for items or answers on a list. At stake would be $10,000 Vouchers for the winning convoy. Return to Munich Auto. Cheating will result in the confiscation of your car! Just joking...

3) 4pm till 8pm - National Day Makan Session with games and activities. $2,500 worth of prizes for game winners. Tiger Beer free flow. "Tigers" not included.

We are looking at about $15,000 worth of prizes to be won! What are you waiting for? Register now to confirm your attendance and be prepared to be overwhelmed by the wonderful ///M-xperience! We will capped this event at 100 cars only! Whilst stocks last...

"For those who are joining us for the first time, don't be shy!!!" - Quoted Bro Forrestgum
Pm me if anyone need further information, else let the ///M Powered event speaks for itself!

************************************************** ************************************************** **

1) Zhenlie/ Daniel/ BMW 1M/ 2 pax
2) Forrestgum/ Eugene/ F20 116i/ Tentatively 4 pax (Must have moon and stars or not???)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18 )
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28 )
29)
30)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18 )
19)
20)

*Please thank me! :thumbsup:

bro you want can show full moon...but family friendly event i think better not...

NDP 9th Aug 2012 gathering for all at MA!

Hi all, sisters n bros
We are organizing a gathering over at MA on National Day.
There will be events actitvitys for all to participate and of course not forgetting goodies bag,
Lucky draw as well as vouchers to be given out. Pls give us your Ulitmate supports for this event. This event is a full day pit-stop event as our last place will not be at MA.

We will input more info along the way in this thread hence we hope to have yr utmost support not OT-ing this thread... All members in forum are welcome to join in this event ie; newbies, lao jiao, driving a Bimmer, not driving any, all series etc... Pls register using the link below. Place the CONFIRMED remark after you had done with the register under yr car model.

Register link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGl2Tjk5a2RjRE4yODZkaWljS1dmMUE6MQ

Venue : Munich Automobiles (MA)
Add: 30 Teban Gardens Cresent S608927
Time: 10am
Date: National Day

Disclaimer: Event run thru will vary. But first pit- stop will be at MA for sure to get you register!

Plssssss dont be shy' there's always the first time for everything!!! Dont miss this!!

1 Series / 1X / 1M:

1) Zhenlie/ Daniel/ BMW 1M/ 2 pax - confirmed
2)
3)
4)
5)
...100)
********************************************************************************************************
3 Series / X3 / M3:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
....100)
********************************************************************************************************
5 Series / X5 / M5:

1) Morganlee/ Morgan/ E60 - confirmed
2) Aloy27/ Aloy / E60 - confirmed
3)
4)
5)
...100)
6 Series / X6 / M6:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
...100)

7 Series:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
...100)

Last edited by a moderator:

tsk its a new dealarship...///M performance hor...maybe maybe got more surprise...must attend to find out....:woottt:

Meet Up NDP Special on 9 Aug for E60s and F series

Dear E60 Brudders,

I have coordinate with Munich to held this special event for our meet up. It will be full of fun and prizes to be won up to $15,000.00. Be it new birds or any birds of this forum.
You are always welcome to join us! $0 to attend this event. Where to find? Your time off to attend this event will be appreciated. Please register with us!!!

1) 11am - Registration and affixing car decal. Cars with particpants dressed in red and white would receive $100 vouchers a person. All cars registered will be put into a lottery for$3,000 Vouchers in Prizes.
2) 12pm till 4pm - up to 5 separate convoy routes with separate tasks would drive around throughout Singapore on a scavenger hunt for items or answers on a list. At stake would be $10,000 Vouchers for the winning convoy. Return to MA.
3) 4pm till 8pm - National Day Makan Session with games and activities. $2,500 worth of prizes for game winners. Tiger Beer free flow. All drinkers to surrender their keys for sobriety checks prior to driving off.

Thanks to Aloy27, Andally and Munich.

The event will be subject to adjustments. Stay tuned with us!

1. Morganlee3377 E60 Confirmed.
2. Aloy27 E60 Confirmed
And etc....

In order to provide a Better Commumicatiom. Click the link below for me to SMS you the updates. Your kind understanding is appreciated.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGl2Tjk5a2RjRE4yODZkaWljS1dmMUE6MQ
More updates will be posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm pleased to announce the details for the next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or not, 1er or no 1er, many cars, car or car-less..

it is ///M-ASSIVE, ///M-PRESSIVE, and ///M-POWERED!![/COLOR]

1) 11am - Registration and affixing car decal. Cars with participants MUST be dressed in like our Singapore flag (Red and White) and would receive $100 vouchers per person. All registered cars will be put into a lottery for $3,000 Vouchers in Prizes.

1) Zhenlie/ Daniel/ BMW 1M/ 2 pax
2) Forrestgum/ Eugene/ F20 116i/ Tentatively 4 pax (Must have moon and stars or not???)
3)Black man/Michael/F20 116i? 1 pax
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18 )
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28 )
29)
30)

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18 )
19)
20)

*Please thank me! :thumbsup:

Me no drive 1 series nor 5 seriesssssssssssssssss haha!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kinggroup
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back