BMW Meetup on National Day - Signup here!

Re: 1er National Day Meetup

Tmr come back put name... keke...

Dear all 1er meetup thirsty owners:

I'm pleased to announce the details for the next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or not, 1er or no 1er, many cars, car or car-less..

Due to the overwhelming response from the previous meetup in May, we have the full support of the new
///M Performance Car Dealership to host another meetup on National Day!
This event is more than a regular meetup.....
it is ///M-ASSIVE, ///M-PRESSIVE, and ///M-POWERED!!

The event details are as such:

Date: Thursday, 9 August 2012 (National Day!!)
Time: 11am
Location: NEW M Performance Car Dealership @ 30 Teban Gardens Crescent

******************************************************************************* **
1) 11am - Registration and affixing car decal. Cars with participants MUST be dressed like our Singapore flag (Red and White) and would receive $100 vouchers per person. All registered cars will be put into a lottery for $3,000 Vouchers in Prizes.

2) 12pm till 4pm - Up to 5 separate convoy with taking various routes with separate tasks would drive around throughout Singapore on a scavenger hunt for items or answers on a list. At stake would be $10,000 Vouchers for the winning convoy. Return to Munich Auto. Cheating will result in the confiscation of your car! Just joking...

3) 4pm till 8pm - National Day Makan Session with games and activities. $2,500 worth of prizes for game winners. Tiger Beer free flow. "Tigers" not included.

We are looking at about $15,000 worth of prizes to be won! What are you waiting for? Register now to confirm your attendance and be prepared to be overwhelmed by the wonderful ///M-xperience! We will capped this event at 100 cars only! Whilst stocks last...

"For those who are joining us for the first time, don't be shy!!!" - Quoted Bro Forrestgum
Pm me if anyone need further information, else let the ///M Powered event speaks for itself!

******************************************************************************* **

Nick/ Name/ Car Model/ No. of Pax

1) Morganlee3377/ Morgan/E60/ 1pax
2) Aloy27/ Aloy/ E60/ 1pax
3) Clarencelee77/ clarence/E60/1pax
4) Zhenlie/ Daniel/ BMW 1M/ 2 pax
5) Forrestgum/ Eugene/ F20 116i/ Tentatively 4 pax (Must have moon and stars or not???)
6) Black man/Michael/F20 116i/ 1 pax
7) Sexytoy/Wil/E90/ Tentatively 2pax
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18 )
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28 )
29)
30)

National Day Makan Session Only:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18 )
19)
20)

*All drinkers to surrender their keys for sobriety checks prior to driving off.
*Please thank me! :thumbsup:[/QUOTE]

xspace;852068 said:
I ish jio-ing peepurs man... :woottt: :woottt:

l6e2M.gif

post image in the NSFW folder...hahaha

Haha okie.... Can't slp kopi anyone

Dear all 1er meetup thirsty owners:

I'm pleased to announce the details for the next meetup. All are welcome, BMW or not, 1er or no 1er, many cars, car or car-less..

Due to the overwhelming response from the previous meetup in May, we have the full support of the new
///M Performance Car Dealership to host another meetup on National Day!
This event is more than a regular meetup.....
it is ///M-ASSIVE, ///M-PRESSIVE, and ///M-POWERED!!

The event details are as such:

Date: Thursday, 9 August 2012 (National Day!!)
Time: 11am
Location: NEW M Performance Car Dealership @ 30 Teban Gardens Crescent

1) 11am - Registration and affixing car decal. Cars with participants MUST be dressed like our Singapore flag (Red and White) and would receive $100 vouchers per person. All registered cars will be put into a lottery for $3,000 Vouchers in Prizes.

2) 12pm till 4pm - Up to 5 separate convoy with taking various routes with separate tasks would drive around throughout Singapore on a scavenger hunt for items or answers on a list. At stake would be $10,000 Vouchers for the winning convoy. Return to Munich Auto. Cheating will result in the confiscation of your car! Just joking...

3) 4pm till 8pm - National Day Makan Session with games and activities. $2,500 worth of prizes for game winners. Tiger Beer free flow. "Tigers" not included.

We are looking at about $15,000 worth of prizes to be won! What are you waiting for? Register now to confirm your attendance and be prepared to be overwhelmed by the wonderful ///M-xperience! We will capped this event at 100 cars only! Whilst stocks last...

"For those who are joining us for the first time, don't be shy!!!" - Quoted Bro Forrestgum
Pm me if anyone need further information, else let the ///M Powered event speaks for itself!

Nick/ Name/ Car Model/ No. of Pax

1) Morganlee3377/ Morgan/E60/ 1pax
2) Aloy27/ Aloy/ E60/ 1pax
3) Clarencelee77/ clarence/E60/1pax
4) Zhenlie/ Daniel/ BMW 1M/ 2 pax
5) Forrestgum/ Eugene/ F20 116i/ Tentatively 4 pax (Must have moon and stars or not???)
6) Black man/Michael/F20 116i/ 1 pax
7) Sexytoy/Wil/E90/ Tentatively 2pax
8 )Superlimau/F20 116i/ 3 pax
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18 )
19)
20)
21)
22)
23)
24)
25)
26)
27)
28 )
29)
30)

National Day Makan Session Only:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

*All drinkers to surrender their keys for sobriety checks prior to driving off.
*Please thank me! :thumbsup:

Pls don't OT in this thread andally....

i think cos thread topic put 1er...originally meant to separate then merge later...needa change thread subject...else we do separate grp...you decide bro...its yr event...

Morganlee3377;852103 said:
My E60 No Business... Haha

I think positive they arranging their time to be free thst day

Hours beri long for a holiday day, especially those w family and family not keen to participate.

Treasure hunt n dinner ok. Suggest a third module... just networking 1pm to 3pm (after part one left ///M).. drink and makan and then hve a technical talk.

I would like to hve my car decaled red and white too... Already Alpine white so only need to work on top half. MA want to do that? I let u put Mun... Auto.... on the door panels.

...harlow ...Zebra...ho say boh...:wavey:

....eh...zebra ...aiya...write out so long ...I lazi 2 read ley..:D:D

..oki, simple,

1) FireWorks watching anot ?
2) where?

...thank u many many....:chinese:

...Happi Deepavali....

Chocs;852215 said:

...harlow ...Zebra...ho say boh...:wavey:

....eh...zebra ...aiya...write out so long ...I lazi 2 read ley..:D:D

..oki, simple,

1) FireWorks watching anot ?
2) where?

...thank u many many....:chinese:

...Happi Deepavali....

Chocs welcome in... The program flow is still finalizing but our aim is to make this event a gathering of all series, make frds bonding, eat, drink, catch up, watch fireworks...

Bumpz.........

vroom vroom
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Aloy27;852241 said:
Chocs welcome in... The program flow is still finalizing but our aim is to make this event a gathering of all series, make frds bonding, eat, drink, catch up, watch fireworks...

....Harlow Hunsum .....oki...understood....I summarised 4 u...

...Eat...Drink...Men....Women.....:D

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back