BMW NEW 3 Series F30 P-Spoiler

JDM Autocare

Trusted Sponsor
Made Of ABS Grade A Quality!

Like Original Fittment,Stick On Type.

Spotted by a good bro here that our P-Spoiler is thicker & Exactly like Original P-Spoiler.

Ready Stock Available!

Re: BMW NEW 3 Series F30 P-Spoiler

Have to give credit to Daniel for the excellent product and service rendered.

Fitment of the spoiler is spot-on and paintwork is flawless as well. In case you guys are wondering, the spoiler is exactly the same as the original M-Performance one and not the eBay type which looks horrible as it seems warped from some angles.

Daniel's excellent customer service is of a level that is pretty much unheard of these days, especially for car workshops. He even took the effort to Whatsapp me multiple photos of the spoiler before I went down to place the deposit and accommodated my request for the the middle portion to be spray painted glossy black.

Two-thumbs up for Daniel and JDM. Looking forward to the M-Performance diffuser! (=

Bro,

Thanks for your compliments.:)

Will Whatsapp or Text you once the Front Splitter is here next month.

Have a great weekend ahead!

Cheers,
Daniel:thumbsup:

hktdc;1041391 said:

Fitment of the spoiler is spot-on and paintwork is flawless as well. In case you guys are wondering, the spoiler is exactly the same as the original M-Performance one and not the eBay type which looks horrible as it seems warped from some angles.

Daniel's excellent customer service is of a level that is pretty much unheard of these days, especially for car workshops. He even took the effort to Whatsapp me multiple photos of the spoiler before I went down to place the deposit and accommodated my request for the the middle portion to be spray painted glossy black.

Two-thumbs up for Daniel and JDM. Looking forward to the M-Performance diffuser! (=

hktdc;1041391 said:

wah bro! you got very sharp eyes n noticed the diff! :thumbsup:

P-Spoiler Installed @ $180.00 Now w/paintwork + installation.made of high quality ABS Material with good fittment & not wavy after spray.While Stock Lasts!

hktdc;1041391 said:
He even took the effort to Whatsapp me multiple photos of the spoiler before I went down to place the deposit and accommodated my request for the the middle portion to be spray painted glossy black.

Ya he is a stalker

P-Spoiler Installed.Promotional Price Till CNY @ $180.00 w/paintwork & installation.Made Of High Quality ABS Material.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bong88promo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back