BMW Recall Campaign

Re: BMW Recall Campaign

I just received my letter with regards to this issue. My car is registered on August 2013. I hope the problem can be resolved easily.

Meek;1082220 said:
Affected Models
2012-14 320i/328i, 320i/328i xDrive Sedan manufactured between May 2012 – August 2013
2014 328i xDrive Sports Wagon manufactured between March 2013 – May 2013
2012-13 528i, 528i xDrive Sedan manufactured between June 2012 – June 2013
2013-14 X1 sDrive28i, X1 xDrive28i manufactured between June 2012 – June 2013
2013-14 X3 xDrive28i manufactured between June 2012 – August 2013
2012-14 Z4 sDrive28i manufactured between June 2012 – June 2013
Models not list are not affected due to different lubrication and vacuum pump designs.

Gosh... My 328i made in 2012 after May.. Haven't received any letter.

Went down to pml today to inform them about my rear boot lights clip came off, they said will try to fix it, otherwise will change to whole rear lights which now come with bigger clip. Also inform them my air-con blower "tick tick" sounds at high speed. They said the sounds due to dried leaves trapped in blower and they will add a bigger to block the gaps to prevent the leaves n twigs.

I will check with them again during next week appointment

hi,

The tick tick sound comes from where? I have a tick tick plastic sound which i cannot find after spend a lot of effort check the interior.
brosiss;1103170 said:
Gosh... My 328i made in 2012 after May.. Haven't received any letter.

Went down to pml today to inform them about my rear boot lights clip came off, they said will try to fix it, otherwise will change to whole rear lights which now come with bigger clip. Also inform them my air-con blower "tick tick" sounds at high speed. They said the sounds due to dried leaves trapped in blower and they will add a bigger to block the gaps to prevent the leaves n twigs.

I will check with them again during next week appointment

Williammm;1103246 said:
hi,

The tick tick sound comes from where? I have a tick tick plastic sound which i cannot find after spend a lot of effort check the interior.

If I can recall rightly from the SA, it is from a blower on the front left passenger side. I don't know where. PML said they will clear the blower and add a bigger filter to close the gaps, it will prevent dried leaves and twigs from getting into the blower in future.

The tick tick sound got louder after they fixed it.
If it ain't broken, dun fix it

horrible;1103270 said:
The tick tick sound got louder after they fixed it.
If it ain't broken, dun fix it

What happened?

Regarding tis recall. Mention b4 i went pml n was told no issue. Got the letter again after few mths n i cal pml to ask abt it. They told me i didnt send my car back at all. So angry abt tis. Lan lan go MA to settle tis recall problem. They open up the engine n add in a so call filter. Was told PML didnt do anything at all. So after the recall. Car do feel more smooth. Plus my fc improve alot...

I sent in my car today and was informed that my camshaft is ok. They just change a spring and that's all. Any one has similar experience?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkvao8livenet
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back