BMW sell like hot cakes

BMW sell like hot cakes

45k savings for 535i, 42.7k for 528i and 40.8k for 520i. Wonder what's the nett price now. Good time to buy it seems....

Re: BMW sell like hot cakes

sheep fur grows on sheep ... period
whatever discounts given, it's not going to affect the profit margin and there is no reason to do so
buyers > quota available, why sell cheap

ie: even kimchi kia advertise giving $20k of freebies ... :D

st8800;889379 said:
45k savings for 535i, 42.7k for 528i and 40.8k for 520i. Wonder what's the nett price now. Good time to buy it seems....

Last edited by a moderator:

st8800;889379 said:

The conditions to get the savings is you have to take loan of at least 215k for 10 yrs at the interest rate of 3.38%!

Damn clever way of advertising...

kennypmf;889533 said:
The conditions to get the savings is you have to take loan of at least 215k for 10 yrs at the interest rate of 3.38%!

wow..........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

By the way, seniors here can share your comments whether is this the right time to go for the new 520?

Listed $261800, now $15k off so it's at $246800....

kennypmf;889536 said:
By the way, seniors here can share your comments whether is this the right time to go for the new 520?

to me i will go for a brand new car unless really got a good buy ( used )

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

there are many buyers called robert who loves carrot ... willing seller willing buyer

kennypmf;889533 said:

If you get overtrade discount too from 246800, it is a good buy. My feeling is that this should be the best time in last few months!

kennypmf;889536 said:

If 246k is all in, inclusive of finance rebate and overtrade, then it is not a good price. Need to see the overall package deal.

If all else fail, you can drive over to borneo to look at the lexus gs. Amazing piece of car. Borneo is giving very high trade in price now.

Steptronic;889542 said:
If you get overtrade discount too from 246800, it is a good buy. My feeling is that this should be the best time in last few months!

Price quoted for my trade in car is $10k more than used car dealer....so quite tempted...
But still hoping coe will drop further :woottt:

the good time we know pml lelong are

1. clear ex-stock to make way for new model / lci

2. year end to record highest sales and maintain no. 1 spot in spore

again, both lelong applies to ex-stock or stock arriving as pml always charge premium for indent

kennypmf;889566 said:
Price quoted for my trade in car is $10k more than used car dealer....so quite tempted...

Coe dropped probably because of chinese 7th month...so once the 7th month pass...

BMW sell like hot cakes

Nett 236k looks ok given current Coe prices.

Last edited by a moderator:

kennypmf;889566 said:
Did you book finally? COE went up again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
garuda138
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back