BMW.SG 28MAY meetup was great!!!

///M3

hey guys!some people asked me to do a writeup in the forum..so i did,here it is!oh yeah btw sorry..i wrote later today,surpose to write it yesterday

Nice to meet all of u guys there at the meetup!though some didnt go..but it was still a great meetup!alot of nice people n great rides!

was really shocked to see 2 lambo gallardo on in the meetup..(1 yellow 1 Black..)oh yeah n a SLK55 ///AMG..i saw it when SEI was fetching me..both of us was shock to see it in front of us!haha

RaptureM3..really hope to see u drive us white killer M3 down.. i missed it so damn much!
Edlee/hope to see ur M6 soon,yeah?

Wilman.the WHITE SHARK!damn..his car was the car that took everyones attention after he reached!everyone was taking pics of his ride,looking at his HUGE RIMS!+++really love his car..but was thinking..if he put on chromed number plates,it will look much better!

As for the Mr nice guy n Ms nice lady..its Adrian,Alvin,Ben&Babe++++they were really great..haha Babe was one of the photographer for the day..she was taking pics of every great moments..Alvin,really nice guy! but didnt get to talk much abt him at the meetup:(
but was great to see him!:)
Adrian..hahaha this guy really was GREAT!!he acturlly told people that i m his son..hahaha(some people still believe him)..!

As for Ben..haha hes a Joker!love him man!n his car..
hmm really like to write more abt the meetup,but i guess it will be too long for u guys to read
LAST THING! i really had lots of fun in the meetup(sorry didnt talk much becos i m more quiet in real life then on the computer )n for other events in June,I M DOWN FOR IT IF ADRIAN IS IN!

As for the others whom i hav met,sorry that i didnt write ur names down,becos i really cant remember all:(

Re: BMW.SG 28MAY meetup was great!!!

oh no... little NT15 actually forgotten about me.... sad......

hope you enjoyed yourself little bro....

i had a good taxi ride on T6 GTi too... haha.... i want more taxi rides please!!!!

morphisis said:
oh no... little NT15 actually forgotten about me.... sad......

hope you enjoyed yourself little bro....

i had a good taxi ride on T6 GTi too... haha.... i want more taxi rides please!!!!
hahaha pai seh..really forgotten all abt u..but i edited liao:nehnehhh: hey ya.nice car u hav..love those rims! so shiny..:yikess: wow u get to sit in that little beast T6 GTI?me didnt:( but SEI n Shaaz was really good! love their cars!so powerful:cloud9: :screwedu:

Hi Little Nic... glad that u enjoyed the meetup.. ya.... i was quite shocked actually to see u so so small.. at one point.. i was so worried for Adrian.. wondered whether he get any consent from your parents before bringing u out...hahahaaha.... but it was really nice meeting u.. hope we didn't frighten u off....
and here are some photos for u... U and ur lovable "Daddy" Adrian!!!

IMG_0717.JPG

IMG_0716.JPG

IMG_0750.JPG

Adrian looks so happy with Nick.

this was the car i went there with! thanks Adrian for the ride!:)

eeek!! Adrian!! when you took such a CHIO photo of your car?!?! is it really urs?!?!

hahahahaha

nicholastan91 said:
this was the car i went there with! thanks Adrian for the ride!:)

Nic... not fair !!!!! Where is mine??? :evil: ... hahaha....

Glad u enjoyed urself Nick!!!.... that's all that matters yea??..

babe said:
Nic... not fair !!!!! Where is mine??? :evil: ... hahaha....
haha sorry..dun hav urs.becos i cannot remember the colour of ur car:p

morphisis said:
eeek!! Adrian!! when you took such a CHIO photo of your car?!?! is it really urs?!?!

hahahahaha
no la..this pic is i take 1
chio hor?:screwedu:

Haha...Nicky..now i know how u look like.. from the pic i mean :)

One day this boy will grow up to be forum administrator. :D

not to forget..the ride i sat in!..SEI's RED M3!
sorry shaaz..my game dun hav ur car model..so cannot do:lol2:

What game is this and what console??..

Gran Turismo 4, PS2

bro... u wana go buy and play at hme already ar?

Yea.. i think thats a good idea, :D... muahahha

btw, if u wana get a PS2, i got lobang... let me knw... hehe...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vip777orgph
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back