BMW.SG 28MAY meetup was great!!!

Re: BMW.SG 28MAY meetup was great!!!

carcraze;136242 said:
hahaha. what makes u doubt i'm 17? but yes, i am 17.

i thought this place is usually 4 ah peks(no offends). nw den know there r so many youngster ard...haha..maybe we shld list down how many members here r 18 n below...haha..shld we?

lawrence17;136243 said:
i thought this place is usually 4 ah peks(no offends). nw den know there r so many youngster ard...haha..maybe we shld list down how many members here r 18 n below...haha..shld we?

AH PEKS??!!! a few la.:lol2: but not all.
those 18 and below? hmm. i guess it's only the three of us.. you, nic91 and myself. but there're lots of students in here thou.

carcraze;136246 said:
AH PEKS??!!! a few la.:lol2: but not all.
those 18 and below? hmm. i guess it's only the three of us.. you, nic91 and myself. but there're lots of students in here thou.

ic..maybe we can list down e list of students...haha..so maybe next time we can organised our own small meetup...btw hav u attend any of e meetup?

jaskin;136247 said:
I feel 16 can join? ?

:lol2: i somehow had the feeling you would reply to that. true enough!!

can, get ur parents to sing the CONSENT FORM first.

lawrence17;136248 said:
ic..maybe we can list down e list of students...haha..so maybe next time we can organised our own small meetup...btw hav u attend any of e meetup?

haha. good idea. maybe we start a new thread. 'students only'. i have not attended any meetups but i went for the TOKYO DRIFT movie outing. i personally only know SAIFYWAIFY and GADAFFI as we're from SP. during the movie outing, met a few more peeps..yea thats abt it.

i'm 17 too (20 blabla)

gadaffi;136263 said:
i'm 17 too (20 blabla)

ya ya ya...:nehnehhh:

lawrence. this is one of the ah peks. i think he's going thru an age crisis.

carcraze;136252 said:
haha. good idea. maybe we start a new thread. 'students only'. i have not attended any meetups but i went for the TOKYO DRIFT movie outing. i personally only know SAIFYWAIFY and GADAFFI as we're from SP. during the movie outing, met a few more peeps..yea thats abt it.

ok..good idea..so let's start e ball rolling...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bapehoodies1
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back