BMW-SG Children's Cancer drive thru. 3rd sept sign up.

Re: BMW-SG Children's Cancer drive thru. 3rd sept sign up.

Hey Ben, thanks for your beer. I still have headache until now. :errr: Anyway, its good to meet you guys and gals and do some charity at the same time. :)

the pic wit some of us holding the banner machiam like we went for a group tour.
fr the turnout of so many car clubs ....looks like tis charity drive is a success! Congrats!

EVC, on behalf of CCF and the kids, would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone from the BMW.SG Club who had turned up to support the EVent in one way or another. Without your generous donation and participation, this EVent wouldn't be a success because life is more than just receiving.

We'll provide a link to the photos once they are ready
Here is our thread where thank you notes are posted by everyone and anyone :
http://www.eurovanclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5426&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

The above is an official note.

On a personal basis, it was a great feeling to see so many of you guys turning up and supported our event. Being the initiator of mixing charity with an automotive club 5 years ago, this year I am pretty satisfied that the objective of creating awareness had reached another level that I will never have imagined when I kickstarted it. My sincere appreciation.

Just an update : We have an average count of 650 vehicles which means BHP Auto will donate S$2500 for hitting the 500 vehicles mark. As for the total sales of tulips, mini Tees and handphone strap we have yet to receive the figures. I will definitely fill you guys in when CCF inform us.

Thanks and best regards,
Joseph aka CaddyJ
Vice Chairman
EuroVanClub Team
THD Drive-Thru Organising Committee

650 cars is a very respectable figure - hope to contribute again next year!!

Mockngbrd;141870 said:
nex time get them to join us. kekeke...

Hahaha.. Yup, we could do with a few more ladies in the group photo.

You guys might have wander how much did we all manage to gather through the whole EVent.
The final count for donation by EVC is $14,936.95.
Kallang Drive Through Donation has collected $10,650,
EVC street sales volunteers has collected $1,786.95 &
$2,500.00 is being sponsored by BHP Auto

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ok9ooo

Latest posts