BMW-SG decal 2010 *decals printed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: BMW-SG decal 2010 *decals printed*

jseah_70;576660 said:
Hi Bro...thanks for the Decal...I love them too. You know what happen that night...I parked at StarBucks, came over to get the 2 decals from you, went back to my car...I got a ticket... &$^%#**(@)...so these 2 are the most expensive decals I stick on my car...hehe :)

how much? haha:errrrrrr::errrrrrr:

veilside;577981 said:
hi, newbie here

would like to get 2 pcs decal is possible. wats the ordering and payment procedure?
thanks.

i think u must wait for the next batch..

i just stuck the decals up and realized my solar films too dark that the decal can't be seen. so... I have one extra piece? who wants it? FOC just collect from me @ bukit panjang

detach8;578005 said:
i just stuck the decals up and realized my solar films too dark that the decal can't be seen. so... I have one extra piece? who wants it? FOC just collect from me @ bukit panjang

me me....i blanja u kopi c siew tai....

oh........i miss out on it
when the next batch? or any brs got spare?

Hello everyone. Am afraid will havvto Arrange another meetup to collect the decals. Kallang carpark all blocked off today :(

Organiser,
I will collect in the Oct Gathering as Kallang today all block off :)

Mockngbrd;578836 said:
Hello everyone. Am afraid will havvto Arrange another meetup to collect the decals. Kallang carpark all blocked off today :(

no worries man. thanks for putting this together :)

jseah_70;576660 said:
Hi Bro...thanks for the Decal...I love them too. You know what happen that night...I parked at StarBucks, came over to get the 2 decals from you, went back to my car...I got a ticket... &$^%#**(@)...so these 2 are the most expensive decals I stick on my car...hehe :)

I got the verdict ...$130 bucks + 3 demerits points. Super expensive decal and guess what...ya the solar film is too dark, decal is half-visible only...*sob* *sob*

Lol...that sucks...

btw mock, i got mine.thanks!!

Too lazy to scroll back and look for pix. Can someone post pix of the decal applied on your car windscreen? Time to show off your rides guys.

Mockngbrd;569701 said:
Just doing a headsup to see if anyone here is still interested in doing up this decal?
I finally got my ass off to get a quotation for production.

3 colors, black, and 2 tones of grey. (more colors = higher costs), hence the more 'elegant' simplier design.
This was proposed some time ago, but it kind of stagnated away.

Cost-wise it'll prob come to about $1.50 a piece.

UPDATE:
Oh yes, just in case some are wondering, this is a silkscreen decal, stuck inside the windscreen, like those Country Club things you see on Mercs but cooler.
Add your name to the list on the last page of this thre

Totol production run 100pieces. Remaining 61pieces as of 8pm 25th August. First come first served. Thanks Yew.

hi i want e car decal wher or how to get tks

when i sat down and seived through the pile of letters the other night, this brown evelope caught my eye. opened it promptly and the decal was awfully nice. brought a smile on my face immediately :dance: went downstairs to stick it on my ride and swee swee. any gripe? thot it was a little small tho in comparison with my other decals, which are about 9cm in diameter compared to this.

anyway, nice work there mock and do reply my pm, tks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uk88ceo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups