BMW.SG goodies

Re: BMW.SG goodies

kept in car is always standby items what...
and what OFF TOPIC...its something isnt it.

or do something like the condom key ring..."Break in case of ..." thingy...

hahahaha, ok, thats better. Must clarify what you meant.

yah is something, can you see Ryan ordering them?? hahaha, now that would be funny, how to explain we want 1,000 condoms with BMW written on them?

ok, so no one wants any goodies? Cant think of anything? I would of sponsored $1000 worth of products, oh well.

maybe bought too many from PML and F1 fair in KL liao

bmw-sg water bottles, i feel thristy in the monthy and Mac and KFC is too far away. hehe.

I shall checkout if I am able to source such items for you guys .. I think if the demanad is high it will not be an issue.

Hey pple, u got great ideas. Can someone consolidate the suggestions so that during the meetup, we can sit down and talk it over with the admin?

Cheers!

I have a feeling Ken will sooner or latest post BMW.sg ribbed condoms. :lol2: :nehnehhh:

LOL omar..hahahaha

hey can we have another crazy big photoshoot then we can print out poster? my room wall is empty..:D

nicholastan91;205604 said:
Number plate frames
key rings
shirts
caps

these i want..:D

In addition to the items listed above, stuff with the BMW.SG logo that I can use in the car:

Seat belt pads
Tissue box holder/cover
Furry dice
Seat cushion

elmariachi;205610 said:
I have a feeling Ken will sooner or latest post BMW.sg ribbed condoms. :lol2: :nehnehhh:

Elmy, I don't think so.. they don't make it in his size.. Rod say one..

jawzsg;205715 said:
Elmy, I don't think so.. they don't make it in his size.. Rod say one..
You wanna Pardon me izzit?

is not pardon me

is pardon me? x 3
u dun beleieve u see huh

pardon me?pardon me?pardon me?

M19010 Men's Nike Shox Tz Retro Running Sneaker Black-gold

Men's nike shox TZ running sports shoes in black and gold are waiting for you here.If you are not an unalloyed athlete, you may not know that a right pair of running shoes is very important to its wearer. If your running shoes are bad, you may be injured anytime and anywhere. So I think you should have a chance to get a good shoe.It is a pair of Nike Shox TZ retro running shoes in front of you now.It is very comfortable and breathable. Shox technology can absorb impact from heel strike while running. And it also "spring back” and add more power to a runner's stride.Do you like it?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
69vngiving

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back