BMW.SG & Munich Automobiles Tech Talk

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
BMW.SG & Munich Automobiles Tech Talk Registration

P1080721_800.jpg

Join us at Munich Automobiles - The World's First M Showroom on the 1st October 2011 from 9am-12pm (Saturday) for a special BMW.SG-only event and Q&A with a Oil professional, Mr Shukor Yassin, Technical Services Manager from Castrol on using the right and specific oil for your BMW.

Discover more about:

• Engine and Oil Technology
  • BMW engine and OEM oil recommendation
  • What is the different 0W-30, 5W-30, 5W-40, 10W-60 ( Viscosity grades ) Castrol Edge FST ( Fluid Strength Technology ).

New features and strength of Castrol fully synthetic engine oil )
  • BMW Oil consumption and how to optimize fuel consumption
And... exclusively only for BMW.SG members - Receive 10% off servicing fees for those who service on the 1st of October 2011 and 25% off all Lifestyle merchandise during the event (9 am – 12.00 noon) on the 1st October 2011. Brunch will also be served at the event.

Very Limited Slots Available.
To reserve your servicing slot on the day itself, call 6566 7666 now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: BMW.SG & Munich Automobiles Tech Talk

Sign up alr..but no acknowledgement from them ler...via email..so how do we know that we have sign up ler? Or shall I start one list for the event???? :eek:

1. KITT

KITT;686641 said:
Sign up alr..but no acknowledgement from them ler...via email..so how do we know that we have sign up ler? Or shall I start one list for the event???? :eek:

1. KITT
We'll be using this thread to discuss about the topic.

But as long you're up for the list - you're in!

Mmmm.... always up for some technical stuff! Will try to be there! :)

Hi Ryan

Thank you for the invitation. I understand the event welcomes kids as well. I am just wondering if there are any entertainment in place to keep them occupied while I listen to the presentation?

lester;687122 said:
Hi Ryan

Thank you for the invitation. I understand the event welcomes kids as well. I am just wondering if there are any entertainment in place to keep them occupied while I listen to the presentation?
Yes there will be, but we won't be having clowns there...

1. Kitt
2. T6

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
good88compink

Latest posts