BMW SG now and then

Re: BMW SG now and then

Wah Changi hospital ..... Report sick there last time during NS. NB toilet next to morgue ......

totoseow;1001809 said:
no they died twice.

we went to old changi hospital too....n kenna mata interrogate for 1hour. they thought we were rich kids going there to take drugs. blardy 30 cars trying to find ghosts

Did they do a search on your cars??

I had to get rid of my Z4 because of COE.......I know the pain.

ColtQ2;1001824 said:
I guess maybe people nowadays do not know the real history of the BMW, the old machines such as E28, E30, E39 and the old M cars. Most people want to have it just because of the badge and number series ( the bigger number the better??), which I find it sad. However, cant blame these poeple because there is not many would want to keep an old classics here due to the tight goverment policy unlike other part of the world.

I used to own a dark green 2-door E30 325i SE when I was very young and I started to appreciate the history or the evolution of the carmaker. Once, I dragged race with my friend's AMG E28 and I managed to outrun him in a 1/4 mile run. But I sold it due to work and financial constraint to maintain the car in tip top condition. Yes, lots of money has to be spent on it due to wear and tear. Meanwhile, I knew E28 M5 when I was in my teens and I must say even till now it is my dream to own it. But of course, with the modern technology in newer and more powerful engine I must at times I am such a sucker drawn to it but thats just WOW-factor and not the appreciation of its development stages.

I dont have the solution here on how we can make/improve the forum but I believe the problem we are facing here is that we do not have many classic BMWs to work on and rebuilding it. Many projects on refurbishing classics cars is happening but not commonly found here. Having said that Munich Auto has done a great job in preserving and rebuilding the M3 which I really love it and appreciate the work MA has done on such spectacular machine.

I do not know how many E30 M3, for example still running here in Singapore but it will be one hell of an experience talking to the owner and find out how he/she managed to keep such car in pristine condition. I once saw a classic red coloured Alfa Romeo running along the AYE late at night with its top down and I was so excited. Too bad I cant just stop him and said, "Great car you have got there". It'd be nice if we can have a conversation.

Trying to be a king of wishful thinking here maybe should get the government to consider allowing selected classic cars to be kept and show/educate the younger generation. If and only if.........

totoseow;1001809 said:
no they died twice.

we went to old changi hospital too....n kenna mata interrogate for 1hour. they thought we were rich kids going there to take drugs. blardy 30 cars trying to find ghosts

Did they do a search on your cars??

ColtQ2;1001824 said:
I do not know how many E30 M3, for example still running here in Singapore but it will be one hell of an experience talking to the owner and find out how he/she managed to keep such car in pristine condition. I once saw a classic red coloured Alfa Romeo running along the AYE late at night with its top down and I was so excited. Too bad I cant just stop him and said, "Great car you have got there". It'd be nice if we can have a conversation.

There are some sleeper E36 M3s running around....still my dream to build one..

ColtQ2;1001824 said:
I guess maybe people nowadays do not know the real history of the BMW, the old machines such as E28, E30, E39 and the old M cars. Most people want to have it just because of the badge and number series ( the bigger number the better??), which I find it sad. However, cant blame these poeple because there is not many would want to keep an old classics here due to the tight goverment policy unlike other part of the world.

I used to own a dark green 2-door E30 325i SE when I was very young and I started to appreciate the history or the evolution of the carmaker. Once, I dragged race with my friend's AMG E28 and I managed to outrun him in a 1/4 mile run. But I sold it due to work and financial constraint to maintain the car in tip top condition. Yes, lots of money has to be spent on it due to wear and tear. Meanwhile, I knew E28 M5 when I was in my teens and I must say even till now it is my dream to own it. But of course, with the modern technology in newer and more powerful engine I must at times I am such a sucker drawn to it but thats just WOW-factor and not the appreciation of its development stages.

I dont have the solution here on how we can make/improve the forum but I believe the problem we are facing here is that we do not have many classic BMWs to work on and rebuilding it. Many projects on refurbishing classics cars is happening but not commonly found here. Having said that Munich Auto has done a great job in preserving and rebuilding the M3 which I really love it and appreciate the work MA has done on such spectacular machine.

Trying to be a king of wishful thinking here maybe should get the government to consider allowing selected classic cars to be kept and show/educate the younger generation. If and only if.........

awesome post. now I fell like hunting down a old e30.

how many around?

I see a lot of last time people. got one guy there...look alike mata. got another guy look like mata with shorts.

C3P0;1001826 said:
e36 meetup:

D4F69E45-F30E-4C05-BBE5-CA54EFD8FAA9-1651-000001510FA1D977.jpg

TripleM;1000913 said:
There is only one reason : The Old Birds have moved on due to family, work amongst other things...

Pak Jack... We miss you.

Now guys, here's an old bird who used to try to answer any damn technical questions.

Mockngbrd;1000946 said:
Last time dun hav retractable mirror. Last time also don't hav stomp to sabo ppl. Last time got more chio bu.

Eh!

///M3;1000974 said:
i still like the e46 m3..but alot of ppl i met all say OLD LIAO!! :(

The E46 M3 has got to be the most beautiful M3 ever!

totoseow;1000987 said:
thats still the most beautiful bmw imo.... the new one look like beluga whale. dont get me started on f20

*nod*

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rongbachkiminfo

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back