BMW.SG Stickers *PART 2*

Re: BMW.SG Stickers *PART 2*

WHITENIGHT;408154 said:
Bro where and when can i collect my stickers. Almost forgot about it lah. Sorry. A thousand apologies. Maybe u can call me at 98592888. BTW will u be around Toa Payoh. My office is there. PLs advise. Also can u install for me the 2 stickers in y sideskirt. Thks bro.

I don't think it's nice to ask Sam to go all the way there because it's not a business deal but I think if you can come down to this month's meetup, many would be happy to help you with it (?) I suppose... Or if you can't make it, maybe someone who works/lives around Toa Payoh can help you collect the stickers... But if Sam is fine, then just ignore what I said. Teehee...

Cheers...

Hey Dennis, unfortunately I do not work/stay near Toa Payoh. I think still best for u to meet me at the meetup. I can stick them for u.

Thanks FP for watching my back but I think I owe Dennis this one :)

That's Dennis? Did you change your nickname? Bleah... Ok i'll help you stick the stickers!!!

fiercepink;408192 said:
That's Dennis? Did you change your nickname? Bleah... Ok i'll help you stick the stickers!!!

Yes change my nick name quite sometime ago lah, eversince i got my white DPE rims. That will be great. Thanks in advance.
Cheers FP.

FP jumped the gun........

kenntona;408208 said:
FP jumped the gun........

Jumped what gun? I was trying very hard to phrase it so it doesn't sound terrible but genuinely feel that we can make things easier for Sam right? Dennis knows I didn't mean it in a bad way... Sorry if I'm not too good with my words... Paiseh...

BTW, what was Dennis' last nick? But nice DPE rims... heeheehee... Ken you owe me one!

You didn't know Sam owes Dennis first, right?

kenntona;408219 said:
You didn't know Sam owes Dennis first, right?

Whatever happens behind closed curtains... Ah hem... Eh but I did qualify if Sam is ok with it then we have no issue but just trying to bring out a point mah... And also makes things easier if got other forummers who would be arund that area and happy to pass them to Dennis, makes everyone's job easier and forum a better place to be? Tio bo?

That's how communication breaks down..... through interference and noises .......

Its all good... FP just watching my back. :)

So last call for those who haven't collected their stickers :) No more reminders till Meetup day!

damn! i just joined this forum... and i missed the sale of the car decals... alamak... anyway if still got tell me, i would love to have one... However, you got make the sticker for e60? hope to hear from u soon TS

hi Sam,

My decal which I order - Big sticker (BMWers) , do you still have it?
Sorry for the late checking, million of apologies!!!

Can call me @ 96647671

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back