BMW spotted on the road

Re: BMW spotted on the road

MW;687414 said:
No need to hear engine lah, u see the side mirrors can liao

Yeah true. I feel if wanna mod, then mod the full package. Change all the proper parts using OEM and not those 3rd party workshop replica body panels.

Half assed jobs like this not very impressive. Somemore the M3 badge pasted at the boot is of the previous Generation or is a fake emblem. the real E90 M3 badges are so much smaller.

E%207%20E.jpg

M5!!! I just cum

Garfieldhello;728957 said:

I saw this ///M5 last monday morning... was beside me for 30sec... and i cum 3times

Centurion9990;729011 said:
I saw this ///M5 last monday morning... was beside me for 30sec... and i cum 3times

Bro centurion, psssst...not say I want to say hor, but I think 3 times in 30 seconds means you got a premature ejaculation problem.... Hearsay only hor hehehehehe

wobbles;729026 said:
Bro centurion, psssst...not say I want to say hor, but I think 3 times in 30 seconds means you got a premature ejaculation problem.... Hearsay only hor hehehehehe

bro wobbles, u dun understand... the feeling is like first time pcc with yao yao in front of me... 3cums consecutively...

"pcc" is self-love issit? As in, slap the bluebird, fap-fap-fap, explore the kkj and "Ai Mai pump petrol"? I need to learn more code words to run lion more effectively from all the bros here hehehe

Last edited by a moderator:

i will cum 5 times. M5

hitmee;729100 said:
yam or m?
already on the road?

i thought mine will be the first!

its genuine F10 ///M5... Your Audi R8 spyder in A1 size is the first in the world!!! MW says one :p

61 is Benz61's car....

Centurion9990;729011 said:

Does it come with black rims? I thought stock rims are silver in colour?

if u see a white one, its mine..but I rarely drive out.

epong;627080 said:
What does that show?

it shows that u muz get a E60 in oder to perform such rude way of driving...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obiatravelcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back