Bmw v8 ftw !!!

Re: Bmw v8 ftw !!!

Suzuki Swift versus C63 in Kallang carpark, who will win?

In reverse gear.

Why even bother to chiet an Evo. i dare him to chiet a gtr or porky turbo. MCT vs manual evo. This isn't even fair from the beginning. It is like cb ang moh goes to orchard towers and tell me that he has an asian hot hooker gf. What is the freaking point here?

Angmo probably 18 years old.

jasonmaxima;1032908 said:
M3 V8 vs 1M 3l turbo.... who win??

oilman asking

Halo it's twin turbo ok :nehnehhh:

DrK;1032920 said:
Why even bother to chiet an Evo. i dare him to chiet a gtr or porky turbo. MCT vs manual evo. This isn't even fair from the beginning. It is like cb ang moh goes to orchard towers and tell me that he has an asian hot hooker gf. What is the freaking point here?

Checked 0-100 timing for evo and its 4 odd sec.
Therefore whatever M car he driving is not able to win an evo without breaking a sweat.
I believe even the auto version with sst in launch mode can give whatever V8 he driving a run.

Jason8822;1032951 said:
Checked 0-100 timing for evo and its 4 odd sec.
Therefore whatever M car he driving is not able to win an evo without breaking a sweat.
I believe even the auto version with sst in launch mode can give whatever V8 he driving a run.

Was the the real Evo or replica Evo aka Lancer Ex with Evo bodykits + drift racing kpkb exhaust?

christopher ngo;1032953 said:
Was the the real Evo or replica Evo aka Lancer Ex with Evo bodykits + drift racing kpkb exhaust?

dont forget 'spirit of competition' sticker and evo side bracket plate, evo 11.

maybe evo driver humble, no street racing

tankspeed;1032995 said:
dont forget 'spirit of competition' sticker and evo side bracket plate, evo 11.

maybe evo driver humble, no street racing

Or the botak ang moh look dumbo?

kenntona;1032918 said:
Suzuki Swift versus C63 in Kallang carpark, who will win?

In reverse gear.

neither.... cos suzuki swift..... is now Cat B car and considered premium car!!!! owners sure sayang their babies

To that baldy dickwart second tier angmo that couldn't find a job back home and had to crawl over here as an economic refugee: MAYBE HE WASN'T EVEN TRYING TO RACE YOU, YOU FCUKTARD!

Last edited by a moderator:

I hv "experienced" a similarly bald headed agh moh in a dark blue M3 driving like a dickhead from holland road, river valley road to shenton way most mornings. Drives like its a race track like that, without regard for pedastrians and other motorist. One day I will purposely block him with my 997.2 turbo (whilst travelling at 60km/h). see whether he will post after that - complaining that he was blocked by flat 6 engine! hahahah

Last edited by a moderator:

Steel Blue;1033024 said:
I hv "experienced" a similarly bald headed agh moh in a dark blue M3 driving like a dickhead from holland road, river valley road to shenton way most mornings. Drives like its a race track like that, without regard for pedastrians and other motorist. One day I will purposely block him with my 997.2 turbo (whilst travelling at 60km/h). see whether he will post after that!

sigh.... yet another bmw in the limelight again for the wrong reason.....

jasonmaxima;1033025 said:
sigh.... yet another bmw in the limelight again for the wrong reason.....

Once saw this guy nearly take out a motorcyclist when making the right turn from Paterson Road towards River Valley Road, his M3 was losing grip and the tail was drifting leftwards. Motorcyclist had to brake and swerve to safe himself.

ok n share his plate here....n then I will go hunt n troll for him.

that's his sepang video.....cut white line. FAIL

[video=youtube;aEFc8TYcZHU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEFc8TYcZHU&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n6663

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back