BMW World 2014 additional tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mockngbrd

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IMG_20140730_135346.jpg~original

We've managed to secure an addtional 20 pairs of 3-day passes to BMW Expo, those interested, do drop by Kallang Macs tonight between 830pm - 1030pm to pick them up, will be on a first come first served basis. (max

Once all tickets are given out i will post on this thread once again. Again, for these tickets i cannot guarantee entry to the night event on the 2nd of August as the earlier name-list has been submitted to BMW Asia.

Sorry for the such a late update, just managed to these additional tickets this afternoon.

Those in the reserve list pls do come by to collect as well.

*Pls do not PM me to hold these tickets, also becos my PM box cheebaboom liao*

(max. 2 pairs a person, pls don't take extra if not needed.)

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/events...bmw-sg-bmw-world-2014-important-update-2.html

Re: BMW World 2014 additional tickets

Hi,

I am at Mac and can I know where?

Mockngbrd;1094678 said:
IMG_20140730_135346.jpg~original

We've managed to secure an addtional 20 pairs of 3-day passes to BMW Expo, those interested, do drop by Kallang Macs tonight between 830pm - 1030pm to pick them up, will be on a first come first served basis. (max

Once all tickets are given out i will post on this thread once again. Again, for these tickets i cannot guarantee entry to the night event on the 2nd of August as the earlier name-list has been submitted to BMW Asia.

Sorry for the such a late update, just managed to these additional tickets this afternoon.

Those in the reserve list pls do come by to collect as well.

*Pls do not PM me to hold these tickets, also becos my PM box cheebaboom liao*

(max. 2 pairs a person, pls don't take extra if not needed.)

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/events...bmw-sg-bmw-world-2014-important-update-2.html

If somebody has tickets and would be so kind to give them to me, I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

epsilon93;1094749 said:
If somebody has tickets and would be so kind to give them to me, I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks.

I have an extra pair but I think it's a 1 day pass. PM me your contact if you are interested.

Cheers.

I have a couple of 3-day tickets. Unfortunately, I am not able to attend the event. So, pls pm me if you need them.

Bumps.... ... If interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

Same here... I have couple of 3-day tickets. Msg me - 92335493 if you need the tics

Mockngbrd said:
Hi all, i have last 4 pairs of 3-day passes (normal tickets without night event invite). Let me know if you'd wan em.

I want I want I want !!!

Only to sell at $35 in the same forum !!!

If the ones offering tix in this thread are SELLING them, please post their nicks so we slam them. Forum is boring, we need to bully some people since nobody is ccb-ing gahmen recently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ae8888tech
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back