• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Bmw z1 2.5 (m) -91

dpointt

Legendary 10 Years
Price: RM 108 000
Reg. year: 1991
Mileage:
5 000 - 9 999
MET GREEN, LEFT HAND DRIVE, RARE MODEL, VERY LOW MILEAGE, EXCELLENT CONDITION

Hmm... I remember seeing a similar car showcased by one of our forummer not too long ago! Hope its more than 1 in our friendly neighbor there....

:laughlik::laughlik::laughlik:

Re: Bmw z1 2.5 (m) -91

WAHHHH!!

Damn rare, this one....

wah lao ehh. i've never seen one of it before lah. classic leh. left hand drive somemore.

Yeah, only LHD that's why there are none in sg.... like the Z8....

Hi guys,

Yes, I'm pretty sure this is the one and only green 1991 BMW Z1 with about 6000km on the clock in the whole of Malaysia.

A great car to drive and in immaculate condition, both mechanically and aesthetically. Car was designed to be driven with the doors down, creating an experience as close to riding a motorbike as possible. Even the dials and some control switches are modeled after that of a motorcycle.

Forget Lambo doors.. These are cooler. Haha. If you're looking for something special to take out on weekends, this is your car. Only 8000 were produced worldwide. Of that, 6500 were snapped up in Germany alone.

Let me know if you guys want more information. Would be more than happy to help pass this beauty on to another loving enthusiast.

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/classi...ssic-last-weekend.html?highlight=rare+classic

Cheers,
Saify

wah.. if have sightings of this car, pls pls pls post it in here. i would really wan to c this car in sg..

Racebred;395987 said:
got. certain car collectors in sg actually got this car.

Can they be driven on Sg roads? I always thought it was not allowed, except for foreign military/embassy vehicles...

That's why I ask mah.

dpointt;396056 said:
there's door to close? I tot its like that...
wow!

That's one of the coolest things about the car - the retractable doors! And imagine this was in the 80s....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnVU8i1VKv4[/youtube]

Some folks just drive it with doors down...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AHq3f38UGo[/YOUTUBE]

The Ultimate Zaogeng Machine.... lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk88ing

Latest posts