Body Kit

Re: Body Kit

I had 19" before i lowered my ride... It didn't look good :)

roversen said:
Agree with you on the wheel arches but if i were to lower the ride the side skirts will say bye bye to me very soon, also lowering ride = 1 more item warranty void hard choice here haha.
You sounded so aggressive in your mod, but fearful of warranty issues? BTW, changing rims could be used against you in warranty issue too. They all affect the chassis, PML will argue.

Azrielsc said:
I had 19" before i lowered my ride... It didn't look good :)
Trust Sam on this.

roversen said:
By the way you change your exhaust from front all the way till back or match them on midpoint?
Cat-back only.

understand that hamann is made of fiber glass.......someone comented that it cracks easily....

is it true?

Not true. I have ran Hamann sideskirts on my E46 and now second set on my E92. Hit the undercarriage so many times and scrapped the sidekirts - had it been fibreglass or ABS Plastic, it would be long gone.

It is PU.

Those good names body kit from Tuners like Hamann, ACS, Breyton, Alpina usually dont use fibreglass

kenntona;271832 said:
Not true. I have ran Hamann sideskirts on my E46 and now second set on my E92. Hit the undercarriage so many times and scrapped the sidekirts - had it been fibreglass or ABS Plastic, it would be long gone.

It is PU.

KBS said is fibre galss! now i am confused!

Maybe they are right, cheaper material..
Nowadays they use fibre glass mixed material dunno with wot..

nvm what material...since u have been using it and is satisfied with it, that is good enuff for me.

aiyah mark... dont think so much... go for what u like and dont affect material affect your decision... prepped properly the paintwork will look good... of cors must take care dont anyhow hit lah...

Terry;271873 said:
aiyah mark... dont think so much... go for what u like and dont affect material affect your decision... prepped properly the paintwork will look good... of cors must take care dont anyhow hit lah...

i already dun care liao...until this stupid guni come tell me will crack after sometime even if no hit...
scare me.....nb him.

kenntona;271726 said:
You sounded so aggressive in your mod, but fearful of warranty issues? BTW, changing rims could be used against you in warranty issue too. They all affect the chassis, PML will argue.

Trust Sam on this.

Cat-back only.
Wow never knew that changing rims would get waranty void too. Anyway if i were to fit 20" rims what do you guys mean by roll fenders? Is this a must?

hitmee;271815 said:
understand that hamann is made of fiber glass.......someone comented that it cracks easily....

is it true?

Just notice yesterday that Kerschers kit are also made from fibre-glass.

hitmee;271874 said:
i already dun care liao...until this stupid guni come tell me will crack after sometime even if no hit...
scare me.....nb him.

Wahahaha.. This fella you mention is a real JOKER.

Edited, i would take back my words on the JOKER part cause just come to know that guni was a forumer and i misunderstood the sentence by hitmee as a garage worker trying to con hitmee into not buying fibreglass products.
*Apologies to Guni in advance if offended. :oops:

Terry;271873 said:

Quite true......................

hitmee;271874 said:
scare me.....nb him.

It's just my OWN point of view........... Here are some feedback i saw...... maybe their fibre glass bumper are of a lower grade.......... :confused:
After reading it then judge whether am i scaring you......

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bazaar-bmw-parts-accessories/18008-looking-e36-styling-kit-5.html

Fiberglass vs ABS plastic - DTM Power

Prices of fibre glass body kits? - boards.ie

milk15;272023 said:
Quite true......................

It's just my OWN point of view........... Here are some feedback i saw...... maybe their fibre glass bumper are of a lower grade.......... :confused:
After reading it then judge whether am i scaring you......

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/bazaar-bmw-parts-accessories/18008-looking-e36-styling-kit-5.html

Fiberglass vs ABS plastic - DTM Power

Prices of fibre glass body kits? - boards.ie

wow....u still got time to come here. thought can talk bad about u.....:nehnehhh:

roversen;271967 said:
Wahahaha.. This fella you mention is a real JOKER.

Edited, i would take back my words on the JOKER part cause just come to know that guni was a forumer and i misunderstood the sentence by hitmee as a garage worker trying to con hitmee into not buying fibreglass products.
*Apologies to Guni in advance if offended. :oops:

Hehe............. No problem man...... No offense....... :)
Anyway, its an open topic. Everyone have their own point of view......

hitmee;272154 said:
wow....u still got time to come here. thought can talk bad about u.....:nehnehhh:

Money i dun have but time have a lot.......... Hahahha.... :lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sodo6789skin
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back