• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Booked 523Lci FL ... Selling C180K Facelift 2yrs 8mths old Asking 87K

kinggo

Tested the E200K "GearUP" and then the 523 LCi FL ...... booked the latter. Now want to sell my C180K facelift. 2yrs 8mths old under C&C warranty. Silver, 75000km.
Anyone interested pls call 81265602.

BMW convert :)

Re: Booked 523Lci FL ... Selling C180K Facelift 2yrs 8mths old Asking 87K

Hello Kinggo,

How much you secure for your 523?

Cheers.

kinggo;203085 said:
Tested the E200K "GearUP" and then the 523 LCi FL ...... booked the latter. Now want to sell my C180K facelift. 2yrs 8mths old under C&C warranty. Silver, 75000km.
Anyone interested pls call 81265602.

BMW convert :)

yo

try advertise on sgcarmart.. all 2004 c180ml sold.........

22tang;203124 said:
Hello Kinggo,

How much you secure for your 523?

Cheers.

173K b4 loan rebate ......... Too high or too low?? :confused: Anyway test drove, fell in love and immediately paid deposit.

Actually I was eyeing the new C-class which is coming in July or August. So decided to test drive the E200K "Gear Up" which has the same engine as the coming C200 kompressor W204. Kind of left me dissapointed ......engine noise too loud and road noise also high. Supprisingly, my C180k is much quieter and more responsive.

So go over to PML to test drive the new face lifted 523Lci ....... engine is far far smoother and quieter than E200k, more exhilirating acceleration, and also ride much more comfortable....another surprise.

Did test drive the pre facelift 523i, the new FL 523Lci certainly does feel more powerful.

Cheers :)

Thanks Kinggo.

I got no idea of the pricing of the new 523, guess should be around that region. After loan rebate, should be below 170?

Enjoy your new ride ...

Cheers.

kinggo;203529 said:
Did test drive the pre facelift 523i, the new FL 523Lci certainly does feel more powerful.

it is more powerful

177 to 194hp

22tang;203648 said:
Thanks Kinggo.

I got no idea of the pricing of the new 523, guess should be around that region. After loan rebate, should be below 170?

Enjoy your new ride ...

Cheers.

Loan rebate is 5.25% of loan amout.

Have not collected car yet ....... should be enjoying by end of May :yummie:

kinggo;203529 said:
173K b4 loan rebate ......... Too high or too low?? :confused: Anyway test drove, fell in love and immediately paid deposit.

Actually I was eyeing the new C-class which is coming in July or August. So decided to test drive the E200K "Gear Up" which has the same engine as the coming C200 kompressor W204. Kind of left me dissapointed ......engine noise too loud and road noise also high. Supprisingly, my C180k is much quieter and more responsive.

So go over to PML to test drive the new face lifted 523Lci ....... engine is far far smoother and quieter than E200k, more exhilirating acceleration, and also ride much more comfortable....another surprise.

Not really a fair comparison cause the E200K is a 1.8l turbo charged unit... in my opinion, very rough.... If I were to purchase the E class, I would go for the NGT one (not sure whether all E200K are NGT now).... range of one full tank (including the cylinders) is 900km.... and to fill a cylinder is $10 or something... so it is really quite a 'green' car.....

Anyway, both cars, though in the same catagory, are really in two different leagues...... The 5 series is a driver's car whilst the E-Class is generally a comfort car (nothing to do with comfort women)..... So if you drive yourself (ie no ahmad - no offence to those named Ahmad), you would prefer the drive of the 5, even with less power......

Enjoy!!!!

I have seen the new 523i in pml show room, it is indeed very sweet.

hwdq;203862 said:
I have seen the new 523i in pml show room, it is indeed very sweet.

Sweet? I guess you mean the engine ...... yeah, engine is one of the sweetest around. I also like the macho look of the 5 series.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegas79download

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back