Boost Gauges - Recommendations?

Azrielsc

Core Group Members
Hey all,

Just wondering what kind of boost gauges would you recommend? I read about them in mags like Hot Stuff and I haven't a clue which one is a good choice. Preferably a digital boost gauge. Any recommendations or comments on the few that I listed?

1. Delfi
2. VEI
3. STRI
4. Osiris
5. Pro Sport
6. Pivot
7. Silent

Thanks heaps! Haven't a blardy clue at all.

Cheers,
Sam

Re: Boost Gauges - Recommendations?

Azrielsc;355767 said:
Hey all,

Just wondering what kind of boost gauges would you recommend? I read about them in mags like Hot Stuff and I haven't a clue which one is a good choice. Preferably a digital boost gauge. Any recommendations or comments on the few that I listed?

1. Delfi
2. VEI
3. STRI
4. Osiris
5. Pro Sport
6. Pivot
7. Silent

Thanks heaps! Haven't a blardy clue at all.

Cheers,
Sam
Defi VSD or SPA's digital dual gauges.

the defi vsd is absolutely beautiful... even if it's just to tell my speed and nothing else, cuz i know nuts about these gauges, i'd be happy... i'm such a sucker for cool looking things...

I got the VEI one cause I am a sucker for digital gauges.

03072008017le3.jpg

Sam, get the Defi Racing analog gauges. I have both boost and oil pressure gauges in analog format, and my ScanGauge in digital format. Talk to Andy 55 for ideas.

I love Defi (had 6 of em before lol)...so i would recommend them to ya..not the cheepest tho but lots of options and add ons !

problem with these guages is they dont make nice mounts. Can have lik small tweeters-look kinda mounting?

Omar s guages steam!

Ahbengdriver;356204 said:
problem with these guages is they dont make nice mounts. Can have lik small tweeters-look kinda mounting?

This mount eh-sai boh, Beng?

Gauge_Mod_012.JPG

Gauge_Mod_013.JPG

Gauge_Mod_006.JPG

I will wait for them to make head-up-display versions...kekeke

Remember, too far from eye level and they defeat the purpose. So not many locations you can mount the gauges........

Or you can get this... Defi VSD:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neWZKigjJyA[/YOUTUBE]

fiercepink;355828 said:
the defi vsd is absolutely beautiful... even if it's just to tell my speed and nothing else, cuz i know nuts about these gauges, i'd be happy... i'm such a sucker for cool looking things...

axl;356421 said:
Or you can get this... Defi VSD:

[youtube]neWZKigjJyA[/youtube]

May I know where i can find the above Defi VSD?

Try and use Defi as I have been told they are one of the most accurate. The VSD may not work on all cars when it comes to the Speed function, depending on the clock signal cycle and signal diviser value, whatever that means.

axl;356477 said:
Any workshops doing JDM sportscars would have it.. eg. MB Performance, ST Power, Garage R.

More info here -> Defi - Defi-Link VSD X
Thanks bro.

No prob Robot... can add to your bodily assortment of gadgets. ;)

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back