Bored with my 330!

T6

Wow, I thot your ride is long sold. How abt a Maser?

Re: Bored with my 330!

Scuderia said:
Hi Guys,

I am bored with my 330ia. Any suggestion? Must be a 4 door sedan. Dont like the E60 and love the E65, but it maybe too lau chek.

BorisRS, please do not suggest a E55, RS6 or M5 cos I cant afford them.

Regards
scuderia

phil, S4 or Jaguar S-Type-R.
S4 a bit pricey but the Jag is definitely worth considering.
handling wise probably the best Jag has to offer plus it looks so refined.

T6 said:
Wow, I thot your ride is long sold. How abt a Maser?

Hey T6, how are you? Was trying to, but gave up selling eventually in June.

Qporte has only 2 rear seats (the center portion can hardly be called a seat) which is only suitable for towkays like racebred...haha.

ah pui said:
Scuderia said:
Hi Guys,

I am bored with my 330ia. Any suggestion? Must be a 4 door sedan. Dont like the E60 and love the E65, but it maybe too lau chek.

Regards
scuderia

Hi Pui,

long time man! still have your 330?

IMO jag drives like shit! haha...but I should give the R a shot.

have you tested it yet?

Scuderia said:
ah pui said:
Scuderia said:
Hi Guys,

Regards
scuderia

Hi Pui,

long time man! still have your 330?

IMO jag drives like shit! haha...but I should give the R a shot.

have you tested it yet?

yes still driving and loving the 330ia.
nope, havent tried the S-Type-R but a friend of mine took it for a spin on the track in Sepang (car review for malaysian mag) and he said that it handled much better than the other Jag Type-Rs and it was also more purposeful.
but im sure with your track record in your choice of cars, you'll end up with a nice one!

Phil
Audi A8 4.2 quattro, rare and super elegant IMO, unlike the so many 7-er running ard here..

Scuderia said:
...BorisRS, please do not suggest a E55, RS6 or M5 cos I cant afford them.

Regards
scuderia

How about the S4? 4 doors and got wagon some more....

If dont want to buy new, go buy our friend's shape la. Turbo got plenty to play with and a 3 year old will be far less than 150k easy.

Evo loh. heheh

ok phil, should you decide not to sell your 330 locally but export it, pls can inform me? i got a few ideas... serious ah.

Scuderia said:
Hi Guys,

Regards
scuderia

haha.. you are bored with the ultimate!? guess it will be tough to better that one w/o spending deep.
IMHO... go for e60 545i! no no no it doesn't drive like a boat. you'll get over the look.

selling the 330????:)

please let me know thanxs mate.

Mike

oh yes my 2 cents worth...get a 7..and get your hands on the Alpina kit...I am waiting for someone to make this car coool

btw, qp rear middle seat is ok lah. it doesnt sink in like a bucket, look more like a bench, but got middle headrest leh.

Racebred said:
btw, qp rear middle seat is ok lah. it doesnt sink in like a bucket, look more like a bench, but got middle headrest leh.

How are you enjoying it? Is it uncomfortable to take 4 person behind?

Care to share what are you planning to do with a de-reg. 330?

Do you still have any spare 17" rims?

zag said:
haha.. you are bored with the ultimate!? guess it will be tough to better that one w/o spending deep.
IMHO... go for e60 545i! no no no it doesn't drive like a boat. you'll get over the look.

Any idea about the pricing?

if you are going to export, need to swap some parts. hehehe

yes, phil, i still have the stock 17" 330 rims.

4 ppl behind in qp is doable. it's the buckets on either side that makes it difficult to squeeze ppl in.

I'll take the car out tonight to Kallang Macs you can come to take a look and test drive. you free?

Racebred said:
if you are going to export, need to swap some parts. hehehe

yes, phil, i still have the stock 17" 330 rims.

4 ppl behind in qp is doable. it's the buckets on either side that makes it difficult to squeeze ppl in.

I'll take the car out tonight to Kallang Macs you can come to take a look and test drive. you free?

What time will you be there?

Are you letting go the 17"?

Scuderia said:
zag said:
About ~$310k?
Cheers.

Scuderia said:
zag said:

List price 545i $317K and with SMG it's a sleeper!
If you can hold your horse for a year or so, go for 530i with new valvetronic light weight engine! give n take $245K!

Scuderia said:
Hi Guys,

Regards
scuderia

What are you looking for when you want to replace you 330? Something with outright speed or something thats brisk and yet comfortable?

philip, i may. i'm using it for tracking now, coz semis are cheaper on 17s. but if i go for AP, then i wont be able to fit in the 17s already. let me know your plans for the 330, can call me lah. or tonight discuss. kallang mac 9pm

Hi Scuderia,

How about Alfa Sprortwagon GTA. Used one goes for quite a huge discount.......
Good power, handling and space...can put dog somemore..... :thumbsup:

Cheers!
8)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88atcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back