BorisRS

rodders

Legendary 10 Years
Wah.....so young and oredi got two kids.....and I must say...ahem!!.....nice shirt....

We all love cars..thats why we're in this forum. See ya around.

:thumbsup:

Funny, seems like the shirt tends to get everyone coughing... wonder why :thinking:

Picture was actually taken by blackcab ron while I was burning all the food he provided.... :laughlik:

Must be from all the smoke from the BBQ.....

Ahem! ahem! ahem!

cough! cough! cough!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

minx said:
mambo shirts always have that effect ;)
hey no pics of the kiddies or cars?

You asked for it...

Shirt: Furry Fighting Animals by Mambo. Poor wife always cringes when I pull the shirt out of the wardrobe :thumbsup:

Kids:

Before anyone asks, the things on the paper plate are garden snails that were captured in the shrubs near the BBQ pit and no we did not threaten to make them eat the snails if they misbehaved :errr:

You got cute kids man!!!

BorisRS said:
minx said:
mambo shirts always have that effect ;)
hey no pics of the kiddies or cars?

You asked for it...

Shirt: Furry Fighting Animals by Mambo. Poor wife always cringes when I pull the shirt out of the wardrobe :thumbsup:

Kids:

Thanks Rodney and Ryan!

Man this forum is starting to take on an 'old grannies sitting by the fire' sort of feel to it. I like! :laughlik:

PS. Ryan, Can please help me resize smaller? Dont want to clog your bandwidth

Les,

U sold yr 996 already huh? me not updated.

Cheers

Your image size is already optimised :) So i dont need to do anything hahaha.

Pictures which are not optimised can be like 300 KB on that same size.

Cheers man!

BorisRS said:
Thanks Rodney and Ryan!

Man this forum is starting to take on an 'old grannies sitting by the fire' sort of feel to it. I like! :laughlik:

PS. Ryan, Can please help me resize smaller? Dont want to clog your bandwidth

Hey! Ivan,

Coming out of the closet I see! Congrats on the new sig....

Ya, sold my 996 and got the 328 around 4 months ago.

wah finally we see a Gao Bueh Lak in your signature liao, but i think your grandis more chio.

Les, no pic of your gts?

Your children are so cute :)

Hi Leslie

Hey! You got a kid who is between 2 to 5 too huh? I betcha you kids must be petrolheads too if they have a dad like you. My 4 year old daughter can already tell a BMW or a Mercedes-Benz from 40 paces. I am so proud of her. :)

I must take this opportunity to formally apologize to you about mistaking your real E36 M3 for a Yam-3 E36.*

Back in 1998 or 1999, I was admiring Leslie's blue E36 M3 outside 6 Battery Rd and struck up a conversation with him. Later when Leslie was selling his car, he called me up to ask if I was interested in buying his real E36 M3. I politely declined but asked him where he got his M3 badge from. He told me (in a-as-matter of fact sort of way) that it came with the car. I was really malu that day man. :oops:

Should have noticed the quad pipes.

E36 no quad pipes what.

But really, E36 M3s are really the stealthiest cars around...if you debadge..no one would even know it was a M car.

I can't even tell the difference between a M bumper from a stock bumper on those E36s..

I also once said the thing about Mracer77's car.. *cough* thought it was YAM-3 until... someone :slaphead: me.

Should have noticed the quad pipes.

Racebred said:
Les, no pic of your gts?

My official photographer (Boxser) has not had the time to take photos so am photoless still....

Shaun,

Thanks! They (n the wifey!) are the :inlove: of my life.

The Mixmaster said:
.....I betcha you kids must be petrolheads too if they have a dad like you. My 4 year old daughter can already tell a BMW or a Mercedes-Benz from 40 paces. I am so proud of her. :)

I must take this opportunity to formally apologize to you about mistaking your real E36 M3 for a Yam-3 E36.*

Am working hard on the petrolhead bit. Was pretty proud of my son the other day. We were at a party and a friend who has a Stradale was leaving. So naturally, being the siao chia person that I am, I went out to see him (actually the car) off. Was carrying my son. So as my friend was driving off, I motioned for him to gun the car. He obliged and at 6000 rpm when the exhaust changes note and increases in volume fourfold was the exact point where he flashed past us at a distance of 1 foot. My son looked a little startled. So I asked him, "nice or too loud?" He calmly replied: (still with a look of awe on his face), "nice AND too loud". Wah! was really proud :)

No need to apologize about the Yam3 lah! As Ryan says, the car is a real sleeper. Some of you guys may still see the car as the owner has extended COE and tracks occasionally. Avus Blue and reg no is SCP811G. Just saw it around a week ago....

BorisRS said:
No need to apologize about the Yam3 lah! As Ryan says, the car is a real sleeper. Some of you guys may still see the car as the owner has extended COE and tracks occasionally. Avus Blue and reg no is SCP811G. Just saw it around a week ago....

Do you miss the M3?

Dont really miss the car but certainly have plenty of fond memories! My second fav car I ever owned. For the time, it was hard to find anything else that had the same combination of power, handling, stealth, practicality and reliability. And my car is the 3.0 version which was much less refined than the 3.2 version and thus made a glorious sound when accelerating hard. Still brings on the goose pimples when I see the car on the road. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back