BorisRS

dont be silly, weekdays are out of the qn. you really should stop mixing octane boosters in your morning cereals.

Shawn n Leslie
May I join you boys to make the photo shooting more merrier? ;)

Jack

Yah, no issues but think Shawn needs to check to see whether my twin car can be roused from her deep sleep...

why not, jack. les, no problem, just leave the keys in your car, being good friends i will take care of everything for you. you'll have some nice pictures for when you wake up.

I was at Comex today and I saw this picture
710436365408f7f4ae3f63.jpg
by Nelson Tan at the Canon stand.

Racebred said:
why not, jack. les, no problem, just leave the keys in your car, being good friends i will take care of everything for you. you'll have some nice pictures for when you wake up.

Ok cool dude
SMS me pls if really on.

Cheers

JacK

Hi Jack,

Don't see you logging on during the day these days. Busy at work?

Cheers

Racebred said:
.....les, no problem, just leave the keys in your car, being good friends i will take care of everything for you. you'll have some nice pictures for when you wake up.

You toot! I meant the GTB la! Of course I will be up and at the golf course. If not will be sacked from my driver duties....

rodders said:
Hi Jack,

Don't see you logging on during the day these days. Busy at work?

Cheers

I'm on holiday that's why.
Back to work on Monday and you will see me ONline all day. :)

yep, nelson from Canon was the one that took this pic for me. They've been using it for a number of roadshows, and it's even available for download as a wallpaper from their canon website!!!! heheheheh i very happy. :)

BorisRS said:
Tanzy,

You are starting to frighten me....where did this shot come from?

Professional stalker! :laughlik:

I love the E36 M3! Anyway, that's my neighbour's car. Nice bloke. Didn't know he goes to Sepang, but that car comes with huge brake rotors, so I should have guessed. I think it's time to get to know him better.

Racebred,

That's a great shot of a beautiful car!

yeah rolling road pics always look great, just like those magazines. hahaha nelson was hanging out the back of a lexus rx with tailgate open dangling his $10k camera inches off the ground. shiok ah

Tanzy said:
Professional stalker! :laughlik:

I love the E36 M3! Anyway, that's my neighbour's car. Nice bloke. Didn't know he goes to Sepang, but that car comes with huge brake rotors, so I should have guessed. I think it's time to get to know him better.....

Your Neighbour? So you must be a Greenleafie! My parents are at Greenleaf Drive and I will be moving to Ming Teck Park by end 1Q04. I grew up in the estate (since 1977) and cant wait to move back soon... :thumbsup:

OT abit. Got back from Comex and i must say the girls on display are not bad. Tops for most revealing in orange boob tube w mini skirt & thigh-high boots were the glitter dusted girls from Elecom. 2nd runner up is casio exslim girls in red babydoll dresses.
My colleague said the fuji coolpics silver dressed tattooed babes were the best.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetceovn
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back