Boss Powerbox Plus Sprint booster.. M5 Bodykits Qns...

Re: Boss Powerbox Plus Sprint booster.. M5 Bodykits Qns...

Your car will never be a full M5 looks wise even if u want to mod all the way - yours is a LCI. Not compatible for M gear knob & M paddle shift steering. :nehnehhh:

Nice mod.. I like your interior. After your bodykit, will be beri Swee!!! Haha. Your poison deeper than mine. I stopped my mod Liao except small items along the ways. :) see you at our next meet up and let me admire your car...:)

Heehee Divespyder,

I already knew it.. I don't bother already.. Already got over it :lol2:

As long as I like it.. who bothers anymore.. .. ;)
Anyway It's my ride..

Maybe I will buy a real M5 soon... :juggle:

Divespyder;835970 said:
Your car will never be a full M5 looks wise even if u want to mod all the way - yours is a LCI. Not compatible for M gear knob & M paddle shift steering. :nehnehhh:

Thank u Bro Morgan for your kind words,

Well, I don't like your car.. I love it when I first saw it..:inlove:
I love not just the mod of your car, but the spirit and enthusiasm that you have shown in modding up your car..

Keep up the great spirit, Bro!

You really put in efforts to mod up the car to your liking..:dance: I love your spirit!
I came to realise after talking to Bro like BuywellSellwell (Your saviour.. heehee) that modding our car should not be to others expectations, but to our great spirit and passion in seeing how our car transforms with every mod process, even if it's a simple change of lights!

Cheers To All E60s!!!

Morganlee3377;835980 said:
Nice mod.. I like your interior. After your bodykit, will be beri Swee!!! Haha. Your poison deeper than mine. I stopped my mod Liao except small items along the ways. :) see you at our next meet up and let me admire your car...:)

well said & nice modz u got there Phil...

Cheers

Hey Duke,

Thank you for showing me your beautifully done up M5 body kit at the last met-up and give me the inspiration and courage to go for it!

Cheers Bro for our M5 Body Kits!

duke.sg;835997 said:
well said & nice modz u got there Phil...

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Review of SuperSprint Exhaust and Jeep Cheep

I was asked to leave a review in the forum after my recent installation of my e60 SuperSprint exhaust with Jeep Chee and here it goes..

Installation & Certification

Installation at Jeep Cheep is a fast and non hassle procedure. Within less than 45 minutes, I am out and ready to go. Once I got my Super Sprint installed, I was also given a certificate to go to any car inspection centre to get the new exhaust certified and approved under LTA. To do that I had to pay extra around $78 to the car inspection centre. As usual, I went to my favourite Vicom at Kaki Bukit immediately after installation to get it certified. One thing to note is that although my new super sprint exhaust has been certified and approved under LTA after the inspection, i was told that my current insurance does not cover the new exhaust and that insurance premium for my renewal may increase if I want to get it covered at the next renewal date.

Sound

The sound of the exhaust is incredible. Once the engine is started, the sound from the exhaust immediately fills the surrounding with the presence of your car. The exhaust in my opinion is perfectly pitched. Not too loud and not too quiet. The sound is more aggressive and louder than stock but still maintains a reasonable volume inside the cabin to have a conversation without shouting. As the exhaust being broken in, you can noticeably hear the difference and the sound only gets better.

Overall

The car sounds amazing even when rolling. The muffler tips, in my opinion, are by far one of the best looking out there. They are very elegant and sporty. If you are on the market for an exhaust don’t forget to put Super Sprint on your list as they will definitely not let you down and if you ask me if it’s worth the extra dollars, I would say “For Sure!”.

As you can see, I'm very happy with the installation and performance of my new super sprint exhaust. The only thing that I have regrets in installing this new exhaust is that I feel that I may not have got proper advice from the site sponsor when installing the super sprint. When I approached Jeep Chee for the new exhaust, I also informed them that I'm doing up my car M5 body kit with Miracle Workz this coming Wednesday, which comes with quads exhaust. I asked them for their professional opinion whether I should do up my M5 body kit first or install the super sprint exhaust first. Jeep cheep advised me that I should install the exhaust first. However, after installation and checking with some of the more senior Bros in the forum, I realised that I have made a mistake.

If I have not followed the advice from Jeep Chee and get my M5 body kit done up first, I can choose a real Quads exhaust for my ride later and I may not even need to get a dummy super sprint tip for my M5 body kit which costs me close to half a thousand dollar...

I hope the bros here can learn from my mistake..

If you want to install body kit and change your exhaust to a better one, you should do up your body kit first, and then change the exhaust.

Special thanks to Bro Morgan and Bro BuyWellSellWell for all their sharing in this area. :stfu:

Well, life still moves on and I'm still happy to look forward to my M5 body kit installation this coming Wednesday. I will do up a review of Miracle Workz after they have done up my car..

Cheers! Thank you for taking time to read my post! Have an Awesome day! :)

phichua;835638 said:
Hi Bro Morgan,

Saw yr MSG a bit late..
Just change my exhaust to super sprint with Jeep Chee this morning.:shakemyb:

Now, I have a good and compliant exhaust! :goodup:

Thanks anyway.
Cheers.

Bro phichua,

Since u are going to do up M5 bodykit...might as well then consider Eisenmann....no regrets for sure! This one so far is tops for non-turbo.....
As mentioned u have to pay more for just dummy tips...might as well complete it with a 'all the way' exhaust ;) (poisoning..........;)

Bro Miah23,

I already paid for the kit, can't back off now..
Maybe will consider selling off the super sprint exhaust later and changed to a real quads exhaust like Eisenmann....

Where can I get the Eisenmann exhaust?

Thks... And any taker for my e60 super sprint exhaust if I will to let go?..:wavey::wavey:

Miah23;836306 said:
Bro phichua,

Since u are going to do up M5 bodykit...might as well then consider Eisenmann....no regrets for sure! This one so far is tops for non-turbo.....
As mentioned u have to pay more for just dummy tips...might as well complete it with a 'all the way' exhaust ;) (poisoning..........;)

Just talked to Bro Morgan..

Think I will do up my kit first and then see what to do for the exhaust..
Paid for the dummy super sprint tip already.. If i sell my super sprint now..
Heavy loss.. Heehee..

Modding is interesting journey.. :roll:

Heehee...
[QUOTE=phichua;836463]Bro Miah23,

Maybe will consider selling off the super sprint exhaust later and changed to a real quads exhaust like Eisenmann....

Thks... And any taker for my e60 super sprint exhaust if I will to let go?..:wavey::wavey:[/QUOTE]

Eisenmann LTA approved can get from Boss Motorsports and/or Unicorn Motorsports.

Its more costly..but seriously no regrets for sure...u will like to start ur engine and rev in the tunnels.....;)

phichua;836476 said:
Just talked to Bro Morgan..

Think I will do up my kit first and then see what to do for the exhaust..
Paid for the dummy super sprint tip already.. If i sell my super sprint now..
Heavy loss.. Heehee..

Modding is interesting journey.. :roll:

Heehee...
[QUOTE=phichua;836463]Bro Miah23,

Thks... And any taker for my e60 super sprint exhaust if I will to let go?..:wavey::wavey:
[/QUOTE]

Oh man.....

I can visualize Morgan drooling over your SS exhaust.....,

Oh man.....

I can visualize Morgan drooling over your SS exhaust.....,[/QUOTE]

Oi. Goodwill talk to him to save money lah.. Don't disturb me lah.. Haha

Heehee..
Morgan already has a pair of beautiful quads exhaust.. My supersprint won't "excite" him la ..:boring:

Install the Kelleners strut bar this aftn at J4C.. :yummie:

Just send in my car to miracle workz for the M5 Bodykits.. Will be ready tomorrow evening..:dance:
Saw the brembo bbk.. 6 pots front. 4 pots rear.. Very chio.. Hand itchy liao. :chinese:
Can install? Heehee..

Morganlee3377;836532 said:
Oh man.....

I can visualize Morgan drooling over your SS exhaust.....,

Oi. Goodwill talk to him to save money lah.. Don't disturb me lah.. Haha[/QUOTE]

phichua;836573 said:
Heehee..
Morgan already has a pair of beautiful quads exhaust.. My supersprint won't "excite" him la ..:boring:

Install the Kelleners strut bar this aftn at J4C.. :yummie:

Just send in my car to miracle workz for the M5 Bodykits.. Will be ready tomorrow evening..:dance:
Saw the brembo bbk.. 6 pots front. 4 pots rear.. Very chio.. Hand itchy liao. :chinese:
Can install? Heehee..

Oi. Goodwill talk to him to save money lah.. Don't disturb me lah.. Haha
[/QUOTE]

My quad exhaust I owe it to buywellsellwell. Pm me the struct bar cost can? Bbk I don't dare to comment cos I haven't change yet. Haha. Talk to bwsw he will poison you. I told is that if he would to get bbk cos of beauty only. He don't go tracking anyway.. You decide... :thumbsup:

hi Bro,

Can pm me the cost of strut bar (where you got yours? I called one of the site sponsor and they said no stock) and SS exos too. Fierce ride. Thanks

Hi Bro,

You got PM!

Safetyfirst;836859 said:
hi Bro,

Can pm me the cost of strut bar (where you got yours? I called one of the site sponsor and they said no stock) and SS exos too. Fierce ride. Thanks

Re: Boss Powerbox Plus Sprint booster..Super Sprint Exhaust + M5 Bodykits Qns...

Yo, I just collected this "New Born" car of mine and will like to share with you my NEW RIDE, :) transformed by Miracle Bodyworkz! Special thanks to Kif from Miracle Workz for his First Class service attitude to help me in transforming my ride! :thumbsup:

Here it Goes...

Before & After

Side

Quad Exhausts

Lights

Review Of Miracle BodyWorkz

I consider a site sponsor an outstanding one when they have the Professionalism to serve their customers in their best interest, High standard of competency to deliver quality products and services and most importantly, Possess Passion in what they are Doing! Miracle BodyWorkz is one of those whom I have encountered that has possessed all the above besides Robson, who have done up my interior.

Special thanks to Kif from Miracle BodyWorkz who has went all the way to help me in this body kit modding process. Kif, Sorry to make you go all the way to collect my exhaust muffer tip for the body kit and helping me to polish the car beyond my expectation! You are the Man!

I highly recommend Miracle Bodyworkz to anyone who is keen to do up their body kit. Just pm Kif and he will respond to you within 24 hrs. I express my deep gratitude to all the guys in Miracle Bodyworkz for helping me with such a wonderful experience in this process!

Happy for you...............

remember to come for month end meet-up to show us..............
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Very nice indeed ...

Congratz bro

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunwinco

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back