brake light problem....

Re: brake light problem....

ok bros i went to the workshop to buy the fuse......and guess what it didn't work the mechanic told me could be a few problem.... now I'm thingling what if i just change the brakelights to a new pair will that solve the problem? (after market ones lah)

change back to the OEM ones. best!

eeee....i hate oems..thats why i changed mine to aftermarkets ben.
rudee already on oems lah...kekeke

haha well i prefer mine to look original. that's why. haha

yeah stock rear lights is the best. don't go for aftermarkets one. spoil the E36 looks. haha

i was thingking how much would a new oem brake lights cost? any of u guys have any ideas?

hmm you can try eng soon. they sell bmw parts there. i just got my front signal lights from them.

i don't think steven carries aftermarket lights...... yet. haha

rudees;336224 said:
ok bros i went to the workshop to buy the fuse......and guess what it didn't work the mechanic told me could be a few problem.... now I'm thingling what if i just change the brakelights to a new pair will that solve the problem? (after market ones lah)

im quite happi...i got my front set comes wit angle lite from collin n bk reak lite "smoke type" from sszone......

sszone;338662 said:
aiyo, front kena collin, rear kena me.....haizzz.....i mean the lights ah...hahaha

BASKET U.......!!!
BY the way yr ride AUTO or MANUAL........??

dun tell me MANUAL car will affect the brake lights hor bengzz....kekeke....very lame leh....learn to appreciate the peace n quiet for the past few days dude

why is kopibengz always so tense uh? hahaha

sszone;338673 said:
dun tell me MANUAL car will affect the brake lights hor bengzz....kekeke....very lame leh....learn to appreciate the peace n quiet for the past few days dude

kekke.....whos noes....???
jap car may not....but ger car could be wor.........!!!!

hahaha i know lah. i heard from steven too. but the way he post is damn funny lah. like always damn tense like that. haha

collin;339376 said:
Keke, anyway Kopibeng is a nice guy. Satay say one.:)

thanks collin...i tink, ive to bring my whole family down to support yr SATAY............

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin6869blogspotcom
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back