• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Brand New CCFL Angel Eyes for E36 & E46 - CHEAP!!!

HI All,

there was a posting recently for the CCFL type going for 280 including installation.

Wonder whats the difference?

Errr.... It was going for S$280 per piece or per set? Because I saw it was going for S$280 per piece, so I figured that mine is really cheap? Anyway, it's really hot selling here in malaysia :D

and yes jaskin, they do look like that! :D

What's the brightness for your angel eyes?

Checking ebay, seems the Gen 2 are 43000 mcd while there's some are 35000 mcd.

Mine are the GEN 2, 43000mcd, VERY BRIGHT!!! :D Just for your info, here is a pic of the BMW Club Malaysia gathering last week for the E46s. No prize for guessing which cars had their angel eyes on! :D

Just to let you guys see how CHIO is it on the road!!! :thumbsup: :drool:

This pic was taken in the evening with the owner's HID Fogs switched on. I took it with flash on so that the angel eyes can be seen clearly. :D

Bros,

You guys still can place orders!!! Sets are continuously coming in, but delivery to singapore may need a scheduled time. Let me know ok? You guys wanna start a GROUP BUY? ;) :wavey:

Regards,
Shedden

Bro want a set also...When is the next delivery to singapore? Me no rush jus order 1 set for me

NickyPower said:
Bro want a set also...When is the next delivery to singapore? Me no rush jus order 1 set for me

Hi Nickypower,

I have one set from Shedden (aka super2ndgen) right now, u want? I got it from him earlier last week but it was not meant for my 04 cabrio coz. of the integrated highlight thingy, haiz ...

I did not even open the package so it is completely intact. Pl SMs or call me at 96830083. ;)

Cheers!

yfong said:
NickyPower said:

Hi Nickypower,

I have one set from Shedden (aka super2ndgen) right now, u want? I got it from him earlier last week but it was not meant for my 04 cabrio coz. of the integrated highlight thingy, haiz ...

I did not even open the package so it is completely intact. Pl SMs or call me at 96830083. ;)

Cheers!

Sorry, i forgot one critical detail - the set with me is meant for E46 only, i think!

Shedden - right?

Guys,

Next shipment will arrive next week, should be able to be delivered by the end of the week. Those who are interested, please email me at [email protected] or PM me. I have stock for all E46 (except Facelifted coupes) and E36s.

Regards,
Shedden

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fun88141
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back