breakfast run, anyone? (OT thread)

re: breakfast run, anyone? (OT thread)

:whythis:

Woah haha.. chill guys... I merely just sounding out if there are enuff interests in a family friendly, slow n steady drive up north for a good breakfast and back. Not hardcore carbon clearing run, ok maybe just a little bit ;-)

For those who wish to try n see if u would njoy driving on ns highway w fellow bimmer bros, with families, have a good malaysian breakfast, chats on cars (or kids) and all driving home safe and sound. I have enuff knowledge to lead such group, but not for the record of who attain what speed...

:shakebon:

breakfast run, anyone?

Ah yang;1090163 said:
I got pager. Got a few can pass u

Pagers...?

MaxineWeekend.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Meek;1090152 said:
I guess what i am saying is...

Its ok to be a newbie. Its not okay to say you have been doing that with another group implying you have the requisite experience to lead a drive with members here, including implying you know what time the checkpoint and blocks are clear.

Sure, you are not responsible for someones driving and/or traffic offences. Everyone is responsible for their own car.

If you say you are a newbie, no one has expectations. Example, I joined aaron_bmw's drive once. He came with details of where, how and who. He came with convoy numbers, walkies and marshalls. There was safety briefing and we were always kept informed. It was well organised and i would join him anytime.

Your question on walkie recommendation? I have 3 types of walkies, because i convoyed with different groups who had different preferences. It actually doesnt matter.

Why so serious? It's just a morning breakfast drive?

breakfast run, anyone?

Ok who's in...

1. iankaw
2. seanskye (sweeper)

Wah, got three talkie! Must be a frequently driver up and down the coast. Any reviews for talkie?

Meek;1090152 said:

Its ok to be a newbie. Its not okay to say you have been doing that with another group implying you have the requisite experience to lead a drive with members here, including implying you know what time the checkpoint and blocks are clear.

Sure, you are not responsible for someones driving and/or traffic offences. Everyone is responsible for their own car.

If you say you are a newbie, no one has expectations. Example, I joined aaron_bmw's drive once. He came with details of where, how and who. He came with convoy numbers, walkies and marshalls. There was safety briefing and we were always kept informed. It was well organised and i would join him anytime.

Your question on walkie recommendation? I have 3 types of walkies, because i convoyed with different groups who had different preferences. It actually doesnt matter.

Thanks Sean! We shall set date options once we reach 10...

ps: this is a slow n steady family fun drive nia, dun make simple thing complicated :wavey:

seanskye;1090170 said:
Ok who's in...

1. iankaw
2. seanskye (sweeper)

Can. Sure can! Jus dun complaint the convoy too slow hor ;)

Calvin West;1090169 said:
I no bee em darbalew can come?

Last edited by a moderator:

sandman369;1090168 said:
Why so serious? It's just a morning breakfast drive?

Exactly,But well someone trying to be moderator of bmw-sg,cannot blame for such a post,trying to impress.

seanskye;1090170 said:
Ok who's in...

1. iankaw
2. seanskye (sweeper)
3. Jason8822

If seanskye goes, it'll still be a friendly drive. Only can reach further north in 1.5hr and nothing more.

Ok everyone. Just chill. Let's have a relaxed and slow drive.

Meek;1090152 said:

Meek, I dun think you should post your comments above just because ian does not know what is SMBR or ask for walkie recommendation.
Its still too early to say he does not possess the requisite to organise the drive just from 2 posts above.
Even if arron_bmw can do a good job does not means that others will be comparatively inferior.
Its not fair to put him down at this stage.

breakfast run, anyone?

Deleted.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michaelcoplin4
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back