• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Brembo AMG 6 pot BBk

14m3

Legendary 10 Years
Hi all, for sale is a set of Brand New 6 pot AMG Brembo with 360mm cross drilled rotors for mercedes C Class and CLK Class. Price at $3.8k. Only need to get new brake lines to complete the kit. Sms 90056444 if you happen to have a Mer at home or friends looking for the kit.

Re: Brembo AMG 6 pot BBk

Still for sale, some interested enquiries but nothing firm. Updated with better pictures.

Bumpz for Elvis. Have you posted in the Merc forum?

Hi,

Do they fit the current C-Class (W204) model? A friend of mine might be interested.

Thanks.

grappleking88;349619 said:
Hi,

Do they fit the current C-Class (W204) model? A friend of mine might be interested.

Thanks.
Not really sure cos its listed yet in Brembo catalogue list. But its worth a try if your friend is keen

7777;349632 said:
Will it fit CL500 yr 2001?? if yes. im intrested!!!
Unfornately it doesnt.
Bump. Still for sale.

Dan Ong;357714 said:
siao eh, how many brake kit you got?

bump for you...

Elvis also wants to become parts supplier liao!!

Keep buying to sell.......start contacting Ryan to be site sponsor liao!!

:cloud9:

'The Great White'

RaptureM3;357803 said:
bump for the 2nd most handsome m3 owner
Thanks for the bump from the 1st most handsome m3 owner.

Hi, can you please chk if they fit my E39 M5? Since they're all Brembos or if you have anything for mine please update me. Thanks!

NineEleven;358912 said:
Hi, can you please chk if they fit my E39 M5? Since they're all Brembos or if you have anything for mine please update me. Thanks!
It doesnt fit e39s bcos the hats are different from e46s. The calipers are usuable but will need the carriers for e39s. Will keep you posted but you will be only second in line next to Dave. Cheers

14m3;359308 said:
It foesnt fit e39s bcos the hats are different from e46s. The calipers are usuable but will need the carriers for e39s. Will keep you posted but you will be only second in line next to Dave. Cheers

Thanks Amigo, Glad to know that I'm still in the Q for this. You're away enjoying pasta & spaghetti still log on to home's web .

Cheers

Still for sale. Waiting for owners of C Class, CLKs and SLKs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
win79bingo
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back