Brembo BBK question

BC2710

Are Brembo rotors available for purchase separately?

I have 18" rims now and may swap to 19" once the run flats wear out. Or should I just get the rims first?

Thanks for any advice.

Re: Brembo BBK question

Brembo rotor is available as replacement part. Regarding the rims, i think it's your own preference whether you want to get it now or slowly browsing around while waiting for your run-flat to wear out.

BC2710;399491 said:
Are Brembo rotors available for purchase separately?

I have 18" rims now and may swap to 19" once the run flats wear out. Or should I just get the rims first?

Thanks for any advice.

Get the rims first, ensure u buy a set which is caliper clearance friendly

Bear in mind that if u want a 380mm disc rotor size for the brakes, then u need at least 19inch.

Good luck hunting :)

Even if they do sell, its going to cost you a leg or arm. Why dont just go for Brembo GT kit.

money not enough;399698 said:
Can anymore advise if ACS BBK is available from PML?

Money Got Enough? :yummie:

During the third war, the plauge was spread from Andorhal

During the third war, the plauge was spread from Andorhal. But of course anyone who's been to WLP knows that it's in ruins. So where are all these grain crates of evil comming from? I ran stratholme today, we had 3 zombies and 1 living rogue in our group (to open the gates). We went through the entire instance hoping to find maybe a zombie related questgiver or more clues to the plague, but nothing yet. The entire "dead side was friendly to us, save a couple spectral citizens.It was really fun turning the Scarlet Crusade into zombies and watching them kill eachother. We are a world class wow gold store online. We supply cheap wow gold, the cheapest wow gold to our loyal and reliable customers. You may buy cheap wow gold here. There is wow power leveling for sale; you can buy very cheap world of warcraft gold here.WOW news here:Here are the latest News,Tips,Guides of Warcraft

think lots of bros have changed without worrying too much about warranties. most of these agents threaten to even void warranty the moment you change the slightest of things,

money not enough;399705 said:
Bro, just wanna to ensure there is warranty from PML.

the last time I brought my car to PML, they didnt combrain about my Brembos(maybe I got a parang in my car these days).

vietnamadvisor;403475 said:
Brembo rotor is available as replacement part. Regarding the rims, i think it's your own preference whether you want to get it now or slowly browsing around while waiting for your run-flat to wear out.

]

strange you just monkey mimicked 318newboy's answer.

what kind of vietnamese clone are you?
the north or the south kind?

You can try asking, and they'll say they can't bring in. Once you place the full payment as deposit in cash, they'll surely bring in for you. ACS brakes, ACS ecu upgrade, ACS full interior etc. No worries. LOL.

Once you're done, let us know. The admin will give you 3 choices for your new username; 1) ROBERT, 2) CAI TAO or 3) CARROT.

Honestly, get it done elsewhere. You'll get better service. Trust me. Not all the mechs at PML know what they are doing when it comes to installing aftermarket parts. Besides, jobs like these get outsourced most of the time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
downloadvn142
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back