Breyton rims are made from china or Taiwan?

ipoh-horfun

Breyton rims are made from china or Taiwan?

Re: Breyton rims are made from china or Taiwan?

Bro, China make lah...

So wat is ur choice???

darkknight;657221 said:
Bro, China make lah...

So wat is ur choice???

My pal ask me get Taiwan breyton... Say quality better. China vs taiwan

ipoh-horfun;657226 said:
My pal ask me get Taiwan breyton... Say quality better. China vs taiwan

Bro, to be convinced... U better call up Breyton, Germany...

Get the numbers from their web...

kiasi then get from RayS at the higher price.....free certificate....hahaha

to me, not much diff....some of my contacts does contract manufacturing for these so called branded accessories.
most are made in Malaysia, China etc. slap it with a nice packaging and voila, u can sell for more bucks.
whats happening is perhaps the greying of the world mkt where alot of PI comes into the picture.
just like PI BMW, don't tell me the quality of PI BMW is jialat than what PML is selling.

end of the day, its up to the individual...pay extra for peace of mind VS save the money buying from PI.
can see leong seng, coco been selling these breytons for quite a while now.

anyway, my 2 cents is Breytons passe liao loh......go for Advan.....hahaha

haha ... sibei true, angmoh/conti sticker but made in msia/china/taiwan/thailand/whole-of-asia

jdm car made in japan
bmw 320 made in south africa

so how ... jdm > bmw?

+1 for advan/volks/prodrive/wedsports wheels for bimmer :thumbsup:

sszone;657255 said:

to me, not much diff....some of my contacts does contract manufacturing for these so called branded accessories.
most are made in Malaysia, China etc. slap it with a nice packaging and voila, u can sell for more bucks.
whats happening is perhaps the greying of the world mkt where alot of PI comes into the picture.
just like PI BMW, don't tell me the quality of PI BMW is jialat than what PML is selling.

end of the day, its up to the individual...pay extra for peace of mind VS save the money buying from PI.

Last edited by a moderator:

sszone;657255 said:

ADVAN good ah? I oso kinda of think Breytons bit old fashion liao....
No wonder price dropped too.

Yeah the Japanese wheel makers have some good-looking and light-weight wheels for BMW fitment, but very ex compared to MIC Breytons. Prodrives are particularly nice. :)

valjean;657276 said:
Yeah the Japanese wheel makers have some good-looking and light-weight wheels for BMW fitment, but very ex compared to MIC Breytons. Prodrives are particularly nice. :)

Great info!

It's not that bad...upfront will feel the pinch but with the weight savings, the fc improvement should compensate for that.
Plus moving off also faster

ipoh-horfun;657273 said:
ADVAN good ah? I oso kinda of think Breytons bit old fashion liao....
No wonder price dropped too.

Breyton not old fashion. It's just that mkt is flooded with breytons, overkill Liao.
What used to look chio and fierce end up like the bubble tea saga, common and everywhere.
I think everyone's looking for a refreshing change

sszone;657300 said:
Breyton not old fashion. It's just that mkt is flooded with breytons, overkill Liao.
What used to look chio and fierce end up like the bubble tea saga, common and everywhere.
Juz like 1 point in time there r too many AC & Hamann.

What would be rare, elegant & fierce is Alpina. But expensive & heavy.

sszone;657300 said:

Bubble tea saga back for a while wor... but they hit again...
but breyton damm steam lor...

chinese or taiwanese rims = quality ?

Can also consider OZ. Made in Italy and super light, but without the heavy price tags of your forged Prodrives and Advans. Bloody good deal if you ask me, although their designs are less edgy and stand-out.

I had decided on OZ Ultraleggeras for my own ride, but couldn't get them in the size and colour that I wanted, and hence fell back on the Breyton GTS. SSzone is right though, these are common as dirt! :S

i think the point is our horfun bro buay tahan liao, cannot wait....so will consider what is readily available (am i correct?? keke)
go leong seng...ask them how much they wanna makan your rims and also what rims they got for your ride (ready stock)

Go for Advan RS ......

Bro, PM u some in-sight liao... :blahblah:

darkknight;658489 said:
Bro, PM u some in-sight liao... :blahblah:

can pm me too???

Hi, I did look around. Found many replica of "Breyton" made in Malaysia n Taiwan. Currently local genuine Breyton rims comes from PRC. They gives u 2 years warranty against crack, peeling or discoloration. it's depends of one's budget & taste of designs....so choose wat yr heart tell u....else any regret cost $$$!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatimaallen
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back