Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin Re001

Ahbengdriver

Legendary 10 Years
Anyone tried this new tyre?

adrenalin.jpg

Re: Bridgestone Potenza Adrenalin Re001

I saw this tire personally at one of the tires shops recently and it looks good whatever that means but It's not in the same category as the RE01-R. Like the thick n wide shoulder block which is very beneficial for cornering. Nice straightline grooves for high speed stability n precise steering feel. Then it's got some slanted grooves working great for reducing aquaplaning..

My take? Worth a try..good for street.

I saw and touched this tyre at Sepang at one of their stalls at the GT race. it feels sticky that rubber.

felt sticky? Any pit babes sitting on the tyres??

Those are fairly popular in Aus, all the potenza's.

Hope it doesnt tramline like S0-3

Jack, any personal experience with the RE01R?

Thinking of them as my next set.

Apogee
No I dont but few guys here have used the tires and they are really good ultra high perf tires. Definitely the closest to the next grade, semi slick.

Also, the reviews in the US hv been fantastic too. I personally wouldn't hesitate buying one set at all. Got one problem, however, sizes are limited locally..Max is 17in, bummer.

Pity they dont sell the RE01-R's here in AUS. I would love to try a set and compare them to the S03, RE050A and the RE001's

just changed to the RE001s a couple of days back. Tyre looks good and the 18 incher weigh in at 13.5kgs. initial butt feel is that the steering response is sharper than the previous Toyo T1Rs, slightly more grip but noise level is same as the T1Rs worn for approx 20k kms.

thinking of trying them out too in my next change..... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lokhung247net
Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back