Briton acquitted of molest but fined for swearing at police officer

jasonmaxima

SINGAPORE: A Briton who molested a woman in Clarke Quay was acquitted of the charge after he apologised to her in open court and was ordered by the court to pay her S$5,000 in compensation.

39-year-old Patrick Cormak Cusack, an engineer with a multinational corporation, apologised to the 29-year-old woman for causing her hurt or distress for the incident on May 1. Cusack, who is married with four children, added that it was "completely out of character" for him.

However, Cusack was still slapped with a S$2,000 fine for a second charge of hurling obscenities at a police officer who tried to arrest him for the offence. Cusack swore at Staff Sergeant Nazri Ahmad when he was being questioned.

The court heard that Cusack, who is here for training, had consumed some alcohol during the time of the offence. Cusack's lawyer added that his client had since apologised to the officer and had "learnt a difficult lesson".

-CNA/ac

...yet another case of Ang Moh (FT) gets red carpet treatment..... PUI!

Re: Briton acquitted of molest but fined for swearing at police officer

No wonder SLK69 got special treatment at taste paradise.. He got brown hair and speaks queen's English.. Pui!!!

Bro jasonmaxima, honestly, that's no longer news in Singapore.

What would be news is if this particular piece of "out of character" White Trash was actually convicted & sentenced to jail - or given the rotan.

Gawd, I miss Lee Kuan Yew so bad.

somesay hearsay theysay.... $7000 can get many many rabba dub dubs at sar lau to orchard ktv.....

jasonmaxima;882066 said:
somesay hearsay theysay.... $7000 can get many many rabba dub dubs at sar lau to orchard ktv.....

i heard from people in the know that for much less than $7000 can get many many things which people say are better then rubbah rubbah liao....

MRacer77;882115 said:
i heard from people in the know that for much less than $7000 can get many many things which people say are better then rubbah rubbah liao....

prease elaborate..... **innocently waiting and listening**

jasonmaxima;882230 said:
prease elaborate..... **innocently waiting and listening**

You prepare $5000 and then let me know when the money is ready. I will show you... hahahaha

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
debet39com

Latest posts

Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
Back